Fall 2026 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,827
19,208
So another new show started today.
FX Fighter Kurumi-chan. It's heavy/depressing. I watch anime for fun. This isn't making my list.
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,827
19,208
So the Isekai show, Revived as a Sword (Something like that) came out the other day. Season 2. I swore I watched season 1, but starting season 2, I was completely in the dark. So I started watching season 1 to remember and... Holy shit, I've never seen this before. The 1st episode was great. I'm in.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
320
176
So the Isekai show, Revived as a Sword (Something like that) came out the other day. Season 2. I swore I watched season 1, but starting season 2, I was completely in the dark. So I started watching season 1 to remember and... Holy shit, I've never seen this before. The 1st episode was great. I'm in.

Yea new season of Reincarnated as a Sword is off to a good start, didn't realize it was out yet but it is on hidive instead of CR. Black Clover also came back today, animation quality is pretty good, just typical shonen though nothing special but a fun watch.
 

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,842
20,766
Black Clover also came back today, animation quality is pretty good, just typical shonen though nothing special but a fun watch.
Been considering taking this back up. I'm suuuuper far behind. Think I'm at some festival or something. I heard clover has a decent story for shonen tho but im super easy cause I'm just like power scaling go up ape.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user