Fall 2026 Anime Thread

Uriel

Vyemm Raider
2,523
3,736
I liked it also. It reminded me a bit of Cowboy Bebop (the ship battles), without actually being the same thing.

If you've ever played Elite Dangerous, he's basically flying with FA off in an OP ship. Next episode should show this more clearly if I remember right.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,980
1,561
I normally don't like VR anime but actually enjoying Overgeared.

Yeah, it was not bad. They seem to have made the MC less of a shithead than he was in the LN, or at least played off his shittiness as a joke, rather than being serious about it.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,837
19,214
It's strange that they're still going with Grid as his name. Supposedly, the writer intended for his name to be Greed in Korean. II guess they ended up liking how the fan translator of the novel chapters made it Grid.
 

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,964
19,752
And this season we have our 'I can't believe it's not porn' ....I'm dating a dark summoner.
 
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
12,021
13,573
And this season we have our 'I can't believe it's not porn' ....I'm dating a dark summoner.

Shark Tank Writing GIF
 
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,750
66,485
And this season we have our 'I can't believe it's not porn' ....I'm dating a dark summoner.
It seems like there is always 1 show a season like this and I'm there for it.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,756
64,640
Super Timid Noble Girl is probably going to be my slice of isekai life for this season.

Not sure why they are making Psyren now. But it was a good manga 19 years ago.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,178
43,165
I wore it off at first without trying because the animation was bad. I'll give it a watch tonight.
The animation isn't bad once you figure out what they are doing, its just kinda two different art styles clashing with one another. I'm not sure if its the antagonists or the trash tier chars that are drawn with a different style from the OC. I'm thinking its the latter.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
323
179
I really enjoy laid off cheat granting mage too, looking forward to next episode. Curious about what is going on with that s tier hero chick, and want to see the MC's antics against actual monsters.

I bet he is going to beef up that chick's equipment to help her get over whatever she is dealing with.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,178
43,165
I really enjoy laid off cheat granting mage too, looking forward to next episode. Curious about what is going on with that s tier hero chick, and want to see the MC's antics against actual monsters.

I bet he is going to beef up that chick's equipment to help her get over whatever she is dealing with.
Just my uneducated guess.
I had the the thought that maybe she was the dragon that he was supposed to be hunting. And then after she got defensive with her sword being enchanted, I had the thought that maybe it was a curse or some sort of anti-enchantment to stick with the theme of the show that was causing it? It made sense, because I was also wondering why this run down guild would have a quest that pays lots of money.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users