Golden Baronet of the Realm

It'll be free for PS Plus members.

I can't wait to play this game!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
out on PS+ today

$20 otherwise but you need PS+ to play online afaik so why not.

HELLA fun, played a few games solo today and really enjoyed it. great to watch on stream and also to play with your kids I assume. You can have parties up to 4, not sure what happens when its team games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Forced team games as solo and small map variety had me refund the game.

• 1Like

Araxen

I've been playing the fuck out of it. It's a blast! It'll be even better to play while drinking. lol

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
$20 bucks is about the right price. $10-15 would be even more accurate. Played the beta a bit. Could see it being a fun casual experience with friends or if some streamer I enjoy watching was doing something with the community (if the game allowed it) but just solo with a ton of other randoms? Got stale after 2 rounds for me.

Though found it funny how cheaters still show up even in casual game betas.

• 1Moron

Delly

Trakanon Raider
$20 is gonna feel cheap when they add more content for free. I feel like this is going to be a less successful (but still successful) Rocket League. A lot of replayability, a quick get in and get out kind of game if you want. Rocket League was the best bang for buck game that I have and as long as even one friend plays it I think I will too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Pounded a couple of glasses of $20 bourbon and got down on this. Shit is fun! I'll echo the Rocket League similarity. Not as good, but definitely a funny time.

Got to the final round twice. This game really needs some stats on how often you get to certain rounds etc. Need to display my dominance to real life friends somehow!

Last edited:

Dodsengel

Trakanon Raider
Got it as the free plus game, pleasantly surprised, don't know I'd pay $20 for it if given the choice but it's been fun to play so far. Seems to be a decent amount of mini games, played a couple hours with my young nephew last night and we were still getting some new ones even in our last play.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awesome, I love Lee Majors!

Yeah, Lee Majors...

Guu3J8s.gif

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Araxen

I got a win last night, it showed the win screen and everything then the server puked. I didn't get credit for the win. :(

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Same things happened to me! I was so excited (stupidly so...) and then very disappointed.

Araxen

Lirk on stream today: "I'm just going to play this for two hours today". He is still playing it. He's gotten zero wins today too, so I don't feel so bad now. lol

spronk

FPS noob
game definitely has that "1 more game" and its 2 hours later quality

i'm "only" level 5 in the BP after a few hours but i noticed lirik was like level 26 (out of 40 or 60 total i think), so pretty simple BP. you can get i think up to 3 crowns via the BP but the rest you have to earn with wins. A lot of the cosmetic loot is locked behind crowns, which you can't buy

• 1Like

Araxen

I'm surprised there is so much loot behind the crowns. They are very hard to come by, and you can't buy them with real money too.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah those crowns in their current standing are gonna be very tough to come by. I could easily see some people playing this for months and never winning.

It's amazing how bad some of these people are on the soccer mini game.

• 1Worf

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Got one win in three games, roblox with the kid paid off. Kinda wish the soccer game was a side mini game you could choose to play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users