Falling Skies season 4 starts June 22

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But are they actually going to fight aliens this season, or simply run from the weekly eras of war camps.

Cybsled

Finale was this evening. 1st part was eh-ish, 2nd part was more interesting. One thing I don't get, though, is why Lexi still did the kamekazi when the Volm showed up. I mean, can't they just nuke the damned powerstation from orbit?

As for the finale scene, the showrunner said the alien we can't see clearly isn't a new alien race, although it is clearly alien. I saw someone theorize that it may be an unmutated "skitter" since it appeared to have multiple limbs. That would make sense, since the "skitterizing" of humans made them look vastly different.

Ganthorn

N00b
Finale was this evening. 1st part was eh-ish, 2nd part was more interesting. One thing I don't get, though, is why Lexi still did the kamekazi when the Volm showed up. I mean, can't they just nuke the damned powerstation from orbit?

As for the finale scene, the showrunner said the alien we can't see clearly isn't a new alien race, although it is clearly alien. I saw someone theorize that it may be an unmutated "skitter" since it appeared to have multiple limbs. That would make sense, since the "skitterizing" of humans made them look vastly different.
I was thinking the same thing with how the humans who were turned looked a lot like the skitters.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, but then Lexi wouldn't have died and next season wouldn't have any chance of being anything other than another shitfest. Alien Jesus Barbie sacrificed herself so we can have hope for next year.

Cybsled

Ya, she was a walking Deus ex Machina, so for the sake of the story she had to go
wink.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
She was hot though.

I also h ad the skitter thought. I finally got around to watching it, and I'm kind of glad they are going to wrap it up. I feel like this show has run it's course.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Finally was able to stomach through the last five episodes I had saved up. Yep, wtf was the theme at the end there. "Omg, you're beautiful." I threw my remote in anger at that shit.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I read an article where Noah Wyle said that Spielberg told the writers that they needed to have a alien baby and take a trip to the moon this season and the alien baby had to be blond. That's the reason we got Lexi

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I swear, every season of this show begins exactly the same: Tom has surrendered himself, been captured, gone on a suicide mission, etc., and the first episode has him walking back to camp with no explanation. It's like the writers come up with these ideas on how to put Tom in peril and then puss out at actually doing anything interesting with it and need to reset to the status quo. Their cliffhangers are akin to a little kid yelling "NOT!"

Cybsled

I still wonder what the alien is that is giving him the "KILL THE MASTERS!" message is. I am still guessing an unmutated Skitter-alien.

This show also loves killing off minor characters. The girl that got torn in half was that harness girl Ben used to hang out with.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
What I dont get is if the cold cheese dude and his bros have been monitoring and can hook up coms to all the militias across the globe why the fuck are we just now hearing about it ?

Cybsled

Lol, no kidding,

"Fuck ya, we just rekt the Overlords! Go humans!"

"Btw, Tom Mason, there are hundreds of human armies around the globe that still exist but seem to not have a leader"

"America, fuck ya! They must follow me!"

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
I still wonder what the alien is that is giving him the "KILL THE MASTERS!" message is. I am still guessing an unmutated Skitter-alien.

This show also loves killing off minor characters. The girl that got torn in half was that harness girl Ben used to hang out with.
It's the race of aliens that drove the Greys off their planet originally eons ago forcing the Grey's to planet hop doing their thing. Whatever the race is, it's what we saw in the doorway with Mason before he went into the dream illusion, and what saved his life on the moon suicide mission.

spronk

FPS noob
its jesus, the aliens were the new flood and tom is noah

the show is ridiculously stupid but eh its fun seeing a post apoc alien invasion world, but yeah i'd expect now 6 episodes of shitty human drama with no aliens and then 2 or 3 kickass episodes with big CGI budgets. and then the show is over, finally

Cybsled

Spielberg had requested she be in that season, so I imagine the writers decided she was too OP and removed her at the end of the season
wink.png

Ganthorn

N00b
I swear, every season of this show begins exactly the same: Tom has surrendered himself, been captured, gone on a suicide mission, etc., and the first episode has him walking back to camp with no explanation. It's like the writers come up with these ideas on how to put Tom in peril and then puss out at actually doing anything interesting with it and need to reset to the status quo. Their cliffhangers are akin to a little kid yelling "NOT!"
Season finale will end with Tom in a mental ward screaming about aliens and all the regulars from the show are nurses/doctors/patients and he is really just crazy.

Cybsled

Season finale will be Tom waking up, to find out he is Bill Belichek IRL. He will glance over at the bottle of booze that Gronk gave him and just shake his head.

Cybsled

JFC, this episode was bad. It should have just been titled "we don't know what the fuck to do with Pope and we need a Lexi cameo".

Next week is the series finale.