Fallout 4

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I fucking love the little things in Bethesda games.

Lynn Woods way up in the Northeast. Settlement of regular folk that you find. Once you see that they have been murdered, the raiders who kill them pop out and attack you. You kill them and climb up this big ass stone tower in the middle of their camp and there is a switch at the top. I flip it, OK, siren goes off. A bunch more raiders show up, then a Deathclaw Alpha shows up and proceeds to murder the fuck out of them. The best parts were completely random though. One of the raiders, the deathclaw picked him up, ripped him in half and threw the body at me as I was watching from the top of this tower. Then Codsworth goes "Oh good show, a deathclaw!" which had me lolling. I love this game.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lvl 1 in the ammo luck perk does wonders. You'll find 10+ of various ammo in most things. Carry multiple weapons. But like others have said .38 becomes useless fairly quickly.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
I went rank 2 in the ammo perk as well, but i am still going through ammo very fast. I really don't want to use .38 pipe weapons because they suck even when modded, i still use my modded automatic 10mm pistol at lv10: 21dmg, 127 fire rate, 24 magazine size, very low ap cost which makes it great in VATS. Waiting for lv17 or 18 (don't remember exactly) to get Science! rank 2 so i can properly mod an energy weapon. Annoyed that we don't get AP cost info on weapons, at least Wasteland 2 did that. Agility is still king for a high dps VATS build, i see no reason not to crank it up to 8 or even 9 at the start if you plan going that way.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I found a sweet chest piece that initiates the Jet effect at 50% HP. Combo drugs are fucking awesome too. Since I generally only use them for legendaries. BuffPsycho Son!

Also, managing your settlers is completed AIDS. What the fuck were they thinking there? Luckily you don't have to super optimize them or anything. But god damn.
What chest is that and where did you find it? Also how long does the jet effect persist and does it trigger again when you lower in health?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_115736.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You know what would make fallout4 better?

Dragons and dragonyells.

Fus roh dah blowing all the bullshit junk and ghouls around would be outstanding.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You know what would make fallout4 better?

Dragons and dragonyells.

Fus roh dah blowing all the bullshit junk and ghouls around would be outstanding.
Ahem, there's a gun powered by an artifact at the end of the questline that takes you to the insane asylum that does a huge knockback effect, so powerful I shot it into a wall and it threw my character back a little

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I got my first combat rifle last night, it is excellent.

I also carved a path across the entire map for a certain bobblehead, anyone know if Todd's new leveling scheme locks a given region to a given value when the player enters it? I'd hate to have damned an entire swath of the map to a minimum level because I wanted to min-max my bobbleheads.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bet someone will figure out a way to mod dragon shouts in though.

Can't be too difficult.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Thank friggen god for the weekend. This game is like a blackhole vortex of time. Running on fumes snapping at everybody at work. The few hours I DO sleep are filled with me meeting up with friends hunting for carrots and shit, jamming out to doo wop. Been a while since a games ruined me like this and I only just got to Diamond City...

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What chest is that and where did you find it? Also how long does the jet effect persist and does it trigger again when you lower in health?
IDK, some random legendary near the Middle School area. Same length as regular Jet w/o Chem perks. Does not have an internal cooldown. IE, you stimpak up and get hurt again. It will trigger again. But only triggers at the 50% threshold.

Found a badass hunting rifle in the same area that came with base 55 DMG +55 Radiation DMG. I modded that bitch up right quick.

Anyone have any idea why settlement happiness randomly decreases? I go around making sure they have all the shit they could want and then I see it on my map that their happiness decreases. Intentional random decreases or bugs?

Edit: Chest is called Martyr or something like that.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ah, I get it. I need more furniture, decorations, television, power, lights, etc.

Demanding bitches my settlers.