Fallout 4

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
IDK, some random legendary near the Middle School area. Same length as regular Jet w/o Chem perks. Does not have an internal cooldown. IE, you stimpak up and get hurt again. It will trigger again. But only triggers at the 50% threshold.

Found a badass hunting rifle in the same area that came with base 55 DMG +55 Radiation DMG. I modded that bitch up right quick.

Anyone have any idea why settlement happiness randomly decreases? I go around making sure they have all the shit they could want and then I see it on my map that their happiness decreases. Intentional random decreases or bugs?

Edit: Chest is called Martyr or something like that.
ah I was wondering if that +55 rad dmg mod was true. It seems OP but will probably scale poorly compared to other mods.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thank friggen god for the weekend. This game is like a blackhole vortex of time. Running on fumes snapping at everybody at work. The few hours I DO sleep are filled with me meeting up with friends hunting for carrots and shit, jamming out to doo wop. Been a while since a games ruined me like this and I only just got to Diamond City...
Haha, I feel the same way which is surprising considering I had little urge to play and waited a day after release to fire it up. I literally dreamed about the game last night, something I've not done in years (and years... and years). Even with the CTD bug I was getting smashed with last night, I just log back in and remember to pound F5 (thx Joe for that tip). I've not even made it out of Sanctuary yet and am 15 hours into the game lvl 5ish. FIFTEEN hours planting crops, building bases and wandering aimlessly. Great game

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also useless against ghouls, afaik.
Ghouls, robots, and any irradiated wasteland creature, including super mutants.

Only good against humans, basically.

Haha, I feel the same way which is surprising considering I had little urge to play and waited a day after release to fire it up. I literally dreamed about the game last night, something I've not done in years (and years... and years). Even with the CTD bug I was getting smashed with last night, I just log back in and remember to pound F5 (thx Joe for that tip). I've not even made it out of Sanctuary yet and am 15 hours into the game lvl 5ish. FIFTEEN hours planting crops, building bases and wandering aimlessly. Great game
Yeah the crafting/building stuff just clicks with a lot of people, hence Minecraft's popularity.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also useless against ghouls, afaik.
Yeah, but it can pretty much one or two shot most raiders you come across. That's how I've been using it. With the mods I have on it now it does like 135 dmg non-crit. (to raiders and shit).

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
About pooped myself when I ran across The Swan in the middle of the Boston pond last night.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I'm actually having a ton of fun as a melee character. Unfortunately my best weapon is still a tire iron, but it's nice not worrying about ammo. I'm very interested in mods to maybe add ammo crafting and a better building interface.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've found like 6 legendary melee weapons. Switchblade, Sledgehammer, Grognak's Axe... etc.

All looking cool on the counter in my kitchen back in Sanctuary!

I have a real hardon for the comic book racks too. I have 1.5 of them filled up now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My game is programmed to only find legendary weapons that are useless to me.

HEY TUCO HOW ABOUT ANOTHER VATS ENHANCED SWITCHBLADE?!

Speaking of names, I regret naming my guy after me and not Tuco. The whole Mr. Codsworth saying your name is entirely overrated. Maybe if I used him in missions as much as ED-E I'd like it. I kind of expected all your companions to have that feature for some reason.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really want a mod that gives companions infinite ammo of whatever caliber/type their default gun is, but allows it to be used with customized guns you give them. It sucks that Piper has unlimited 10mm with her shitty pistol, but if I want her to use a sweet automatic one loaded with mods then she'll go through 1000 rounds in less than an hour of playing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Codsworth doesn't have a sidequest apparently so I don't really use him. He's a melee beast though. Currently using Curie to complete her stuff.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I really want a mod that gives companions infinite ammo of whatever caliber/type their default gun is, but allows it to be used with customized guns you give them. It sucks that Piper has unlimited 10mm with her shitty pistol, but if I want her to use a sweet automatic one loaded with mods then she'll go through 1000 rounds in less than an hour of playing.
agree. I'm not going to let my companion deplete my wealth by shooting helplessly against mobs, and their weapons are garbage.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Playing this on PC instead of console is good.

JAVSS3K.gif

Is console less buttons though for all the salvaging? I guess I could plug a 360 controller into the computer and see.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My remade character is

S - 4
P - 4
E - 1
C - 6
I - 5
A - 4
L - 4

Plan to get the following Perks, in no particular order.

Scrounger
Fortune Finder
Local Leader
Idiot Savant
Bloody Mess
Gun Nut
Scrapper
Science
Armorer
Awareness

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Does no one else use Mysterious Stranger? I haven't really seen anyone post about it but he's saved my ass a couple of times now. Very specifically when I happened upon a yao guai that almost wrecked my shop.