Fallout 4

HUH_sl

shitlord
Yeah that INI tweak to make Witcher 3 spells instant cast made a massive difference to how much I was enjoying combat. And Axii is OP as fuck, I actually respeced to drop it because it was making half the fights boring as hell.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If you havea smart phoneiOSdevice go to your app store and pick up the new fallout shelter game they made it is legit pretty fun phone app. Basically you are making and controlling a vault and its actually pretty neat if a bit of a power hog hehe.
Fixed because for whatever reason they decided not to release the Android version for a few months.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry about that I thought from the announce it released on both and I had an IOS so did not notice at first it was not out yet for android. Still its pretty fun so keep an eye out for it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh man, that reminds me, I haven't tried Steam streaming since I got Google fiber and hardwired everything into it. Although I guess I have nothing to test it with since everything's already hooked up. hmm :p

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn my Fallout 4 CE pre-order didn't take at Amazon or something screwed up. Just checked today and couldn't find it on my orders. Went to the main page for the PC Fallout 4 CE and it asked me if I wanted to be alerted when it becomes available again. Fuck.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
On witcher 3 spells: I think I used Yrden for 3 fights total throughout the entire game. Aard was only for breaking walls and LOLing things off cliffs. I still don't know why I should care about Axii, even after beating the game.

Every fight was run in with Quen on, then stick to Igne.
I haven't beaten the game so I'm not equipped to really argue with you, but so far I've found that they've purposefully made some mobs weak to certain signs which promotes switching your signs around. Ex: Aard has full knockdown on some mobs, so you can execute them super quick with it. Anything that Axii works on can make group fights really easy. Yrden is good against mobs like Wraiths, when they do their peak-a-boo-bullshit in an yrden you can sidestep and murder them very easily.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
When that becomes a real viable option, you're damn right I'll be doing it. Maybe it's there already, but I don't quite trust it. Even with my fiber connection, 1080p streaming can get the stutters at times. Running hard wire through my house just for gaming feels really silly to me at this point. Lugging my PC from my office to the living room is too annoying, and no way am I keeping my monsterous full ATX gaming rig in the main areas of the house. I have a toddler, and I have nightmares about what he'd do to it.
As a father with two toddlers, I totally empathize with your plight. Here's what I do to keep them out of the cords: I mounted my TV high enough that they can't reach it, cut an outlet sized hole behind the TV (it connects to a bedroom closet), put my PC in the closet, and run all the cables from my PC through. No exposed cords, nothing a toddler can grab and pull onto themselves, and it looks clean (at least on the living room side).

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Computers on TVs!? Next thing you know you're gonna try to tell me I could buy a comfortable chair to sit in when I'm on my computer instead of sitting on this bucket. That's just crazy talk you nerds!
Seriously

My computer chair might be the most comfortable piece of furniture in my entire home. I made sure to invest in a good one since I spend WAY more time sitting on it than anything else I own.

Even if I played PC games on my big plasma TV, I'd still roll my PC chair over there to sit in. It's incredible.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Can you transfer a Amazon pre-order? I ordered the CE on Amazon when the swedish stores did not show it, but now I have booked one CE for PS4 and one for PC localy and really dont need the amazon one.

spronk

FPS noob
you can set a new shipping address and change the billing info on amazon, yes. i'd only do it for a close friend though

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4bcMH1e.png

EDIT : Ignore that pic, it looks like Digitalspy can't do proper journalism.

Brad2770

Do they produce more CE's? I was really hoping to get one for my son and I was a couple of days too late. My kid wants the Pip-Boy more than the game.

spronk

FPS noob
Do they produce more CE's? I was really hoping to get one for my son and I was a couple of days too late. My kid wants the Pip-Boy more than the game.
its been going in and out of stock on best buy and amazon, you could try setting up a phone alert system like maybeNowInStock.net Product Availability Tracker and In Stock Notification Systemwhen it does go back in stock it usually sells out again within an hour.

also a few days before release you will see stock available on amazon, they charge when they ship and a small chunk of people will fail the charges. Sometimes they put the item up for sale, sometimes they don't to hold for return exchanges etc.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why would anyone wants to buy a piece of cheap plastic to hold their smartphone on their wrest. Give it one hour and you'll just get over the novelty and realize it's annoying and inconvenient then you'll take your mobile off that piece of junk and use it like how it's designed to be used. Collector Editions are nothing but a waste of space.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like how they sort of brag about console specs while simultaneously also mocking console specs.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how long that[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */on consoles will last with mods enabled :p