Fallout 4

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah power armor sucks, there are tons of crazy good light armors out there. Like Ulysses Duster, or the Old World Blues stealth suit modded to be light like it should have been.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thinking of starting a new vegas play through. Regime, bro, tell me what kind of character to make. Inspire me.
Roll a hardcore character and play on hard. Make him a cowboy with a brush gun and get the light of shining darkness from honest hearts. Live off the land and make survival and medicine your first skill you max out. Avoid sneak computers etc first (until later no need to gimp )

Make him Mexican or a bald ginger with a stache. Never wear boones hat and rock a cowboy hat. Make sure you get Raul the ghoul as a companion.

Also make your int 2.

Cybsled

Yeah power armor sucks, there are tons of crazy good light armors out there. Like Ulysses Duster, or the Old World Blues stealth suit modded to be light like it should have been.
The Winter Power Armor in FO3 was amazing, because it had crazy durability.

spronk

FPS noob
Roll a hardcore character and play on hard. Make him a cowboy with a brush gun and get the light of shining darkness from honest hearts. Live off the land and make survival and medicine your first skill you max out. Avoid sneak computers etc first (until later no need to gimp )

Make him Mexican or a bald ginger with a stache. Never wear boones hat and rock a cowboy hat. Make sure you get Raul the ghoul as a companion.
49DDTjy.jpg

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

Also make your int 2.
So it begins.
rrr_img_100989.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

Also make your int 2.
My NV run I had a clint eastwood mod.

Clint Eastwood -Man With No Name- Pack at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community

I had him with good agi, maxed luck, decent str, Int was lower, good cha. You get two revolvers outside of the city and the poncho. It was great.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sorry Regime bro but your idea wasn't inspiring me. I've done a cowboy play through before so I got bored. So instead I'm playing as a former RobCo? engineer, focusing on science, repair, explosives, and energy weapons. I also have a serious nicotine addiction, chain smoking cigarettes/cigars/cigarillos the whole time with a mod that actually makes them a chem and a mod that retextures all the cigarette packs to camels. It's pretty awesome. Here's me trying to blast my way through deathclaw quarry at level 5.

rrr_img_101763.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry Regime bro but your idea wasn't inspiring me. I've done a cowboy play through before so I got bored. So instead I'm playing as a former RobCoT engineer, focusing on science, repair, explosives, and energy weapons. I also have a serious nicotine addiction, chain smoking cigarettes/cigars/cigarillos the whole time with a mod that actually makes them a chem and a mod that retextures all the cigarette packs to camels. It's pretty awesome. Here's me trying to blast my way through deathclaw quarry at level 5.

rrr_img_101763.jpg
lol thats awesome

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Dead Money is such a pain in the balls on very hard/hardcore mode. All worth it though once you make it out of the Sierra Madre with all the gold. I might have to play FO3 after this too. Starting to regret not using TTW in the first place. Having a blast again.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think Dead Money is the worst experience I've had across multiple playthroughs of all the different Fallout games. There was some cool story and stuff buried behind an entirely different game play experience from the normal Fallout game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ya story was good but they made it such a pain in the balls that it's tough to enjoy. My 2nd time through was more enjoyable since you knew what to do.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I hated it the first time but I enjoyed it a lot more this time. It helps that I use energy weapons this time compared to guns because a fully modded holorifle just wrecks shit.

Seriously though fuck that red cloud HP drain on hardcore. Played basically the entire villa portion with about 10 HP. I died to SO MANY BEAR TRAPS. Fucking bear traps man I swear to god.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comment..._of_bethesdas/

The male protagonist recorded his first lines in 2013. The first thing he read was the 'war, war never changes' thing.

Every line of dialogue in the game is gendered. Playing as a male vs female character can lead to a vastly different experience.

Voice director says you'll want to play the game twice. Todd Howard interrupts and says 'just twice?' They all have a giggle (m8), and the voice director says that 'with all the personalities you can have' you'll want to play eight times.

They talk about how the game is much more faithful to the concept art this time around. The concept art for Fallout 3 had all those stunning vistas and interesting locations, but due to the memory limitations of the old consoles, they'll were never able to fully represent that in game. This time they are.

Todd Howard talks about how they've tried to limit the loading times. It seems like he's implying that much of the world is completely seamless. He specifically mentions his dissatisfaction with DC and how it was broken up into parts.

The world's going to be much more alive. The world's moving on and rebuilding. 'It's not about the past anymore, this is their world and there's a glimmer of hope. People are getting on with their lives.'

There are a lot of different tones. It can be at times scary and at others 'b-movie goofy'. But, Todd Howard says, it just works.

Boston is 'dense and realistic'.
T.R.I.G.G.E.R.E.D.