Fallout 4

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Just watched some parts of the leaked vids (the parts where he was shooting the laser gun).

Was it PC or PS4? Noticed a lack of shadowing from the character / areas. Build did not look complete. However, the oddest is the sound from the laser rifle. Sounds much more like a gun using gunpowder than the charge blast from a laser gun. Expect a mod change for that sound effect within a day or two if that is the sound for lasers at the final release.

Other than that, the areas just look much more colorful than the previous games, which is good. I remember Fallout 3 had this sort of tint issue, while NV almost went into Vanguard "too much brown" territory.

Really looking forwards to this game.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's amazing that on these boards where most of us fall into such a tight demographic that I absolutely 100% have never liked a single Tomb Raider game. Played the first one for an hour or two and uninstalled. And that was the furthest I've gotten in any of them, I've tried (pirated) them all (edit: well at least 4-5 different games), and really really did try to like them. I got the latest one a few years ago from buying my video card. Got to the end of the first cave...

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The last one was pretty damn good. They did a good job of telling how it all started for her. Probably one of the better series reboots I've seen.

I don't remember much of the earlier games but I did play them and enjoy them. I don't think they aged very well. If you play one, you should play the definitive edition from 2013. That was quite good.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Not to get too far off the Fallout subject, but to be clear this is from the beginning. If I recall correctly the first one just didn't feel right. Like a bad Jedi Knight or Duke Nukem. Just not my cup of tea. I tried each of the sequels and every time it was just too super Mario bros. or worse. I just find it odd because unlike other things I don't like that the board enjoys (Magic, Hearthstone, etc...) this is part of my generation and right up my alley and no matter how I try I hate this series.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The last one was amazing while the others I never played or care to play. The Reboot is 100% worth your time.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ipbu9Zh.png

Fadaar

That guy
I just find it odd because unlike other things I don't like that the board enjoys (Magic, Hearthstone, etc...)
I agree, card games are for fags~

https://vid.me/hVeq
https://vid.me/kZVB

Another 10 minutes of gameplay. These do contain some spoilers from a conversation so watch at your own risk. It didn't look like anything major, storywise, but what do I know at this point...
Watched a little bit of it just to see the gunplay in a non prepared trailer. Looks great and a vast improvement from 3/NV. Graphics look great in motion as well. Also the inventory and crafting/collecting UI seems to be pretty solid as well but I'm sure there'll still be mods out there to improve it. Beginning of the second video is pretty funny, dumbass dog walks right off a huge building.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The last one was amazing while the others I never played or care to play. The Reboot is 100% worth your time.
^

That game was incredible and I've hated all the other ones, I'm really looking forward to the new one but I'll be playing it on PC.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Never enjoyed the TR series either. May have to pick up the last one during a sale.

As far as FO4... still vacillating between heavy weapons or energy weapons to start with. Never really played a heavy before, so that's kinda top of my list.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure if someone posted it here, they probably did.

Nov8th to 14th Target (US) is doing B2G1 on all games, so you can get Fallout4 plus whatever else if you wanted.

This is from our resident deal expert Spronk.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nice chart. Lots of info. Time to nerd out and contemplate builds.
Yeah I'm doing the same thing. Think I've settled on the following:

S-1
P-4
E-5
C-7
I-9
A-1
L-1

I'm kinda concerned about missing out on sneak and armour crafting, but they are low in their respective trees, so it's not the end of the world if I decide I need/want them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am really not too pleased about the "mandatory" 6 CH requirement. What were they thinking?

S-2
P-4
E-4
C-6
I-6
A-3
L-3

I think this is what I'm going for.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I doubt the settlement building component is something you can start right out of the vault, I'd just take like a 4 in Charisma to start and then use two levels to bump up that stat when you get to that point in the game.

In fact I imagine that stuff is meant to add longevity and something to do post beating the main storyline, so it might not even be worth delving into until after that point.