Fallout 4

Lorren_sl

shitlord
Torrent link to the 2hr Fallout 4 stream that happend this morning:https://thepiratebay.mn/torrent/12690756

Bethesda nuked the stream after 2hrs & all the other download locations
wink.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
A little de-hype injection for y'all.

You can walk+sprint from one end of the world map to the other in just over 10 minutes.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
A little de-hype injection for y'all.

You can walk+sprint from one end of the world map to the other in just over 10 minutes.
I could probably do the same in New Vegas with noclip or fly mode and go west to east. Not sure it would be indicative of anything game world size wise without more info.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could probably do the same in New Vegas with noclip or fly mode and go west to east. Not sure it would be indicative of anything game world size wise without more info.
And comparative speed of sprinting... if the world is twice as big but sprint is twice as fast....

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can do Skyrim in 14 and that's with mountains in the way.

You can do the same thing in Fallout 3 in about the same amount of time without any sprint button, and New Vegas takes even less time.

Its not a big deal. It doesn't actually say anything about the game at all.

I've been playing Skyrim modded out with several of the mods Tuco suggested, and they do dramatically improve the game by making the combat more invigorating and challenging (on Legendary difficulty).

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Uhhh im pretty sure Skyrim takes around 2 hours to traverse on foot.

Edit: nvm, I must have been high. Most report ~30mins

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cool, glad you like it. My mod info is 2 years old though, there's gotta be some sweet mods out now.

It looks likeSkyrim GEMSis still being updated, I'm sure just picking out what looks good from there will take you far.

Let me know when you beat a Sun Dragon (from Deadly Dragons, my fav mod in Skyrim).

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Cool, glad you like it. My mod info is 2 years old though, there's gotta be some sweet mods out now.

It looks likeSkyrim GEMSis still being updated, I'm sure just picking out what looks good from there will take you far.
I didn't do Skyrim Redone, but I loaded up with a ton of other mods, and I included ASIS, Deadly Dragons and Duel and I really really like the ASIS mod for the extra spawns and the potion chugging of the NPCs. That's great shit right there, really makes the game less of a faceroll.

Uhhh im pretty sure Skyrim takes around 2 hours to traverse on foot.

Edit: nvm, I must have been high. Most report ~30mins
The thing is, going in a straight line from one side of a map to the other as fast as you can, when maps are constructed on an x,y,z series of axes really doesn't do justice to just how much content can be packed into that area. If you've got a 5 mile by 5 mile square, you've got 25 miles of actual terrain inside that area. That ends up being a lot more space than the Point A to Point B mindset can account for.

But yeah, you can run across Skyrim in 14 minutes. People doing it in 30 aren't taking the most direct and clearest route from one side to the other.

And again, the 11 minutes video is the guy sprinting as much as he possibly can, which shortens the time even more.

Its like a nearly 10 mile by 10 mile map from what I've read (just shy of that) which means there's a shit load more space in there to cram in content than the run from one corner to another side accounts for.

Fallout 4 - Full Map

An estimated length key is included on the bottom right of the image to give you an idea of the size of the map, which using my best estimates is around 145,800 square feet.
Map Comparison To Fallout 3! : fo4

The map has been revealed to be 28 x 28 blocks, now if it is the same measurement as Fallout 3 which was 17 x 17 I have made a comparison here I am not too good with photoshop so excuse my shitty editing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You cant.

Hodj are you using perky maximus? I didnt want to recommend it because i havent played since it wqs released and it changes the game a lot more than my recommendations.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You cant.

Hodj are you using perky maximus? I didnt want to recommend it because i havent played since it wqs released and it changes the game a lot more than my recommendations.
No I didn't use either because I was being lazy and it looked like a hassle to install them. I didn't want to invest too much time because I won't be playing it once Fallout comes out for like...forever.