Fallout 4

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Ugh you're right about concentrated fire, both rank (3 not 4) and lvl 50 for the big damage bonus. Demolitions should make up the difference hopefully. It also drops me a level which means i could take Stealth and Ninja and be at lvl55. That should be doable.

I have not played with companions since FO1 when Ian kept shooting me in the back. :p

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
rrr_img_115250.jpg
rrr_img_115251.jpg
rrr_img_115252.jpg
rrr_img_115253.jpg
rrr_img_115254.jpg
rrr_img_115255.jpg

Spoilered it just in case, nothing really spoilery in there, just some general info but whatever.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I post the video mostly because you get a good look at the varying terrains in the game.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Couldn't actually watch. Blocked at work. Which isn't a bad thing. I've been trying to avoid actual in-game spoilers that don't have to do with mechanics or character planning.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's nothing too spoilery in that video, no storyline stuff or anything.

Almost no encounters at all.

Couple of area names is all.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm staying away from it. I actually find that in exploration games seeing the locations is as bad of a spoiler as spoiling quests.

I'm probably going to just plan out a spec tonight and put FO4 out of my mind until Sunday evening where I revise it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I guess I better start looking into this special stuff since I have never played a Fallout game and have no idea what's going on.

When does pre-loading start again?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No one knows. Probably by Friday.

SPECIAL is just Strength Perception Endurance Charisma Intelligence Agility Luck.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
No one knows. Probably by Friday.

SPECIAL is just Strength Perception Endurance Charisma Intelligence Agility Luck.
I got that part of it, just need to look into what perks I want and such. That damn talent builder page didn't work sadly.