Fallout 76

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Their wallet has already been sucker punched if they bought that monstrosity. You'd just be a bully at that point.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
E4A3449B-0513-4538-AB06-C98B0EBB7123.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Get ready to kiss this game good bye. Metro Exodus is about to be released bro.

While I love Metro, its no Fallout. Its gritty survival, and I love that too, but it has no "US in the 50´s but in the future!" vibe. Also, fuck the "no releas on steam until we feel like it" because Im not installing another launcher on my computer.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
While I love Metro, its no Fallout. Its gritty survival, and I love that too, but it has no "US in the 50´s but in the future!" vibe. Also, fuck the "no releas on steam until we feel like it" because Im not installing another launcher on my computer.

Versus this shit game? LOL Yeah I’ll take metro. Sure New Vegas is better than metro.

Fallout 4 onwards? Nope

The future of fallout isn’t bright.

• 1Like

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Versus this shit game? LOL Yeah I’ll take metro. Sure New Vegas is better than metro.

Fallout 4 onwards? Nope

The future of fallout isn’t bright.

It will release on Steam in one year, I have too many unplayed games on Steam to keep me occupied while I ignore Epic Store. Honestly, I respect anyone who has to have it NOW! but I personaly really dont. Between family and work, who the hell has the time to play enough to be stressed over a release these days :) And yes, I actually enjoy Fallout 76 playing with some friends. Sure, private servers would be our option if possible, but currently our 2-3 hour playing sessions is enough for us. To each their own.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got Metro Redux, but quit after a couple hours. The guns & impact/weight felt terrible to me, and the mobs seemed to be bullet sponges that barely stagger.

I'm only even bringing this up because the world and story felt fucking fantastic and I'm hoping someone will tell me the gun/mob feel was just the very beginning.

• 1Like

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I got Metro Redux, but quit after a couple hours. The guns & impact/weight felt terrible to me, and the mobs seemed to be bullet sponges that barely stagger.

I'm only even bringing this up because the world and story felt fucking fantastic and I'm hoping someone will tell me the gun/mob feel was just the very beginning.

The books are really good in my opinion, the computergames do not do them justice.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
this crap isn't spreading even if they give it for free with aids in africa

• 1Like