Fallout 76

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
60$ seems expensive for either, but i guess i'm just not used to the retarded prices that are being charged these days

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even though the article said there is no way, I'm saying there is. One thing that was proven with 76 is Bethesda has absolutely no clue, so I'm guessing this is a whole different project, maybe even Starfall or ES VI. It will be extremely rushed, especially if it is the latter two (though I highly doubt it is those), and will further erode what little reputation they have left. Ugh what a mess.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even though the article said there is no way, I'm saying there is. One thing that was proven with 76 is Bethesda has absolutely no clue, so I'm guessing this is a whole different project, maybe even Starfall or ES VI. It will be extremely rushed, especially if it is the latter two (though I highly doubt it is those), and will further erode what little reputation they have left. Ugh what a mess.

Lol

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
*shrugs*

I dont know, me and my friends still have fun twice a week just exploring the map. Its not fantastic, its not new, its not always working, but we have fun.

That being said, most fucking games are fun with friends so I dont know if its us or if people expected the second coming of Pip Boy.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
If it's a fucking remaster for $60 that would be retarded...

...It's probably a remaster.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And it'd probably still have all of the bugs of the original game without the player made patches.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah them getting massively upstaged at their own game by Obsidian.... yeah...

Hate to say it but you maybe right. Can’t remember who it was maybe detective Utnayan Utnayan or Sludig Sludig back in 2015 that pulled out all the info’s on how butthurt Hines and Howard were that they got upstaged. It’s almost like they doubled down with Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 in attempt to distance themselves from Black Isle Studios and create their own story.

Now that they got 4 people left playing Fallout 76 maybe they’ll listen but probably not. Those 2 are the epitome of arrogance.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

From the maker of the cannibal oven trap, comes the Deathclaw Maze trap

• 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This was a fun look back at the timeline of the game's promises and failures.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users