Fallout 76

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Game is currently free to play for a week starting tomorrow
pitt.jpg

jsquirrel

Molten Core Raider
Game is currently free this month from Amazon Prime Gaming Loot. Activates in the Microsoft Store. (Need to be subbed to Prime of course.)

Abigailicious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last time I logged in, my level 50 character and her handful of legendary weapons she'd carefully curated since the beta were all gone. All hail the mighty Microsoft Cloud and its "permanance."

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not sure Free is good enough. Isn't 76 the type of game they should have to pay you to play?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

They've improved it a lot since launch. It's basically a Fallout pseudo MMO at this point, but you can pretty much just go solo if you want and do the main storyline quests if you want. You can even solo the dungeons for the most part.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure Free is good enough. Isn't 76 the type of game they should have to pay you to play?
Nahh dude, its decent if you like the whole Fallout vibes, especially FO4, which this game kinda resembles. Plenty of content to level with and although end game is kinda lacking for an MMO, there is plenty to fuck around with for a 100-150 hrs. And then some since you can level in this game indefinitely. So if you ever wanted to multiplayer some Fallout with some buds, well this is your game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
I picked this up last week through the Amazon Prime Gaming free promotion for October - I'm actually shocked at how much fun I've gotten out of it. Maybe it's because my expectations were so low and I paid nothing for it, but I'm having a really good time so far. I'm approaching the title like a stand-alone expansion pack to Fallout 4 with some goofy quasi-MMO elements you can mostly ignore. Still, if you've got an Amazon Prime membership and liked any of Bethesda's games over the last decade, this is finally worth taking a look at while it's free.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users