Fallout

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of one of the Z Nation actors saying Spokane was a great city to shoot in because there were so many city blocks that looked abandoned. True, but people bitched about it. Was recently in Spokane and those areas downtown now have zombie people too. Was disgusting.
One of the greatest underappreciated shows of all time. I held on for as long as I could, but after many seasons even I had to give up on it. Still loved most of it though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
teaser leaked

still not sure release date, i'm expecting a great season 1 with a crazy actor or two who leaves and then the show falls off a cliff. cuz the creators of Westworld are making this show.

Walter Goggins plays a ghoul btw

Get Out Shut Up GIF by Jason Clarke

• 1Like

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Loved Uncle Baby Billy, hope he doesn't have to (try to)carry the show single handedly. I was really hoping he would be the lead...

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
If Amazon turns this IP into some woke shit, insert and/or remove key story points (like Wheel of Time) I'll be extremely disappointed.

• 1Worf

Grez

Molten Core Raider
still not sure release date, i'm expecting a great season 1 with a crazy actor or two who leaves and then the show falls off a cliff. cuz the creators of Westworld are making this show.
I still watch WestWorld season 1 from time to time. I'd happily take a single season of Fallout of equal quality.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
While it's true they didn't write Peripheral-- they still were the buckstoppers and showrunners on it that had final say on everything.

They're back on writing duty for Fallout, so there is this hope in this thread that it's Westworld season 1 again (for unexplained reasons). While they didn't write for Peripheral, they still allowed it to crash out in the final 2 episodes with both of their names attached to it, and it being heavily promoted as "their show" in the public eye.

I'd manage expectations.

Cybsled

Costumes look good - T-60 PA and the rifle in the 2nd picture looks to be a Fallout4 style automatic assault rifle.

Saw this on the page as well. It isn't the Prydwen, so I guess the West Coast BoS have more than 1 airship.

1701195107123.png

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Costumes look good - T-60 PA and the rifle in the 2nd picture looks to be a Fallout4 style automatic assault rifle.

Saw this on the page as well. It isn't the Prydwen, so I guess the West Coast BoS have more than 1 airship.

View attachment 502218
West coast? So they are using the story of the Fallouts that actually had decent writing? There may be hope yet for this!

Cybsled

Ya, other leaked/released screens show the NCR flags and the Vanity Fair article talks about one scene in Los Angeles, so this looks to be a west coast centric show for setting.

I presume this takes place post-New Vegas potentially since that would give them more flexibility from a story perspective

Edit: Article says it takes place Post-Fallout4

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If this show doesn't open to Ron Perlman's voice saying, "War...war never changes..", I don't want it. Why do you think FO4 and '76 sucked?

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They released the trailer for this but it's so bad

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Bad? That looks pretty good

Looks like they're also going to show "vaults gone bad" based on one of the teaser scenes

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Bad? That looks pretty good

Looks like they're also going to show "vaults gone bad" based on one of the teaser scenes

Yea I am not seeingbad in there that looks just like Fallout to me. Happy to give this a shot, they clearly give a shit this time unlike Wheel of Time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users