Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (2022)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Plenty big and same as the rest?

1:03 timestamp, check it out yourself

indeed uncancelled Chukzombi Chukzombi

1646246194239.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
partially cancelled. 25% cancellation
they must have realized that 12 twitter weirdos wont make up for the lost income from millions of Potter fans boycotting their new film. they were stupid for ever listening to the twitter mob.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Less cancelled than Johnny Depp

They gave Depp until the judgement on his lawsuit, whereas a lot of other productions would have dropped him well before that. Unfortunately it didn't go his way and the judge gave a non-ruling or didn't rule in his favor with regard to whether Amber slandered him or not. If I recall it was more of a non-ruling/failed to prove his case thing, which by default sort of meant Amber Heard was not lying. Anticlimactic, and got him instantly cancelled from the movie as soon as the judgement was handed down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Less cancelled than Johnny Depp
well yeah, they really cant make more mediocre films based off Rowling's work if they cancel her. they also have majorly successful theme parks based on her work. she has them by the balls.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm at a Harry Potter pub quiz , I'm pissed and it's 1pm.

One of the activities is to design your own daily prophet:
20220402_132450.jpg

The "Breaking News" and "Fun Fact" were my idea lmao.

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'm at a Harry Potter pub quiz , I'm pissed and it's 1pm.

One of the activities is to design your own daily prophet:
View attachment 406232

The "Breaking News" and "Fun Fact" were my idea lmao.

Stop claiming others’ work as your own, I’ve seen “fetus deletus” before many years ago, and it wasn’t in a post from you.

Also you write like a girl.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Stop claiming others’ work as your own, I’ve seen “fetus deletus” before many years ago, and it wasn’t in a post from you.

Also you write like a girl.
That's weirdly hostile.

Yeah my wife's friend wrote it down, my wife also said "fetus deletus" a while back so maybe it's a common rhyme or she saw it on instagram?

Feel free to show me who else has imagined Snape fucking his Patronus.

spronk

FPS noob

reviews should be interesting, since every cuck retard thinks the chick who wrote Harry Potter is transphobic I have to imagine anyone who writes a positive review is gonna get twitter cancelled

on the other hand the entire Fantastic Beast series so far has been dog shit

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

reviews should be interesting, since every cuck retard thinks the chick who wrote Harry Potter is transphobic I have to imagine anyone who writes a positive review is gonna get twitter cancelled

on the other hand the entire Fantastic Beast series so far has been dog shit
did she even physically write any of this? she has the writing credits because these are characters based on her works. but there is another writer credit.
maybe she got final approval, but why two screenwriters?

Chris

Potato del Grande
did she even physically write any of this? she has the writing credits because these are characters based on her works. but there is another writer credit.
maybe she got final approval, but why two screenwriters?
I feel like she wrote the entirety of the first or second one and now she has a co-writer because it was shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like