Fantastic Four

Arakkis

N00b
You know, a female Thing would work really well. I never felt sympathy for Ben Grimm because I've seen some ugly motherfuckers pull some really hot trim. A hot woman that turns into a giant rock creature? Yeah that would be a bigger psychological blow.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
You know, a female Thing would work really well. I never felt sympathy for Ben Grimm because I've seen some ugly motherfuckers pull some really hot trim. A hot woman that turns into a giant rock creature? Yeah that would be a bigger psychological blow.
A previous Ms. Marvel (Sharon Ventura) had this happen to her:
rrr_img_60169.jpg

rrr_img_60170.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The world survives every time he gets explosive diarrhea from that ill advised lunch choice. So no reason to assume not.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
invalid. Superman has Superbowels capable of handling any spices earth could create with ease.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
A three page thread of speculation without a single link to confirm anything?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cant wait to see a black human torch, the joke possibilities are limitless. marvel will never get this franchise right.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Marvel would make an amazing FF movie. Fox on the other hand...

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
cant wait to see a black human torch, the joke possibilities are limitless.marvel will never get this franchise right.
Marvel would make an amazing FF movie. Fox on the other hand...
Seriously, how did you not know that Marvel doesn't have the rights to FF? That has been a point of discussion when it comes to these horrible movies for years now -.-

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
?Fantastic Four? Cast Revealed

Miles Teller, Kate Mara and Jamie Bell will join Michael B. Jordan in the latest installment in the comicbook franchise.

Mara recently closed a deal to play play Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman. While no offer is out yet, Bell is expected to be tapped to play Ben Grimm/The Thing. Teller has an offer to play Reid Richards/Mr. Fantastic, but deal points are a little further away from being completed.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Do you guys ever think every time DC/Warner Bros and Fox makes an announcement on one of their movies the Marvel Execs are high fiving each other and calling in high priced hookers with bags of blow?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do you guys ever think every time DC/Warner Bros and Fox makes an announcement on one of their movies the Marvel Execs are high fiving each other and calling in high priced hookers with bags of blow?
im confused, are you saying DC has a ton of flops? Beside GL theyve profited on everything and are awesome with shows/animated movies

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seriously, how did you not know that Marvel doesn't have the rights to FF? That has been a point of discussion when it comes to these horrible movies for years now -.-
sorry, my nerd isnt as strong as yours, i thought fantastic four were marvel characters.