Fantastic Four

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Board meeting:
exec1: Ok we have to change up the FF to get, we tried by getting that hot girl from "Honey" and no one cared she wasn't a blond bimbo bitch cuz she was hot.
exec2: Let's make one of them black!
exect1: Why?
exec2: What's the opposite of white? black!
exec1: Sure why not, no one else has any good ideas.
exec2: But it can't be the nerdy one, cuz no one will believe the smart nerdy guy is black, and we can't have the big guy be black cuz we want to avoid the whole "black rhoid rage" thing and we can't have a black invisible girl cuz black girls in comic book movies are bad for business, like halle berry.
exec1: So the that only leaves the white brother of the white sister is going to be magically black, the guy whose powers is to turn everything into black char, is now black? why?
exec2: Why not?
exec1: Good enough! ok, next, what are the kids doing these days?
exec2: They blog!
exec1: What's blog?
exec2: I don't know, but that's when kids write mean stuff about our movies on the internet.
exec1: That is evil! let's use that, how do we show his "POWERS"
exec2: We give him a loud keyboard and call him a hacker/programmer/blogger, and when he types fast, that's his powers!
exec1: That works!, he needs a screen name
exec2: DoMo Arigato! this way our audience will believe that the villian is from that evil japanese corporation that makes spiderman movies
exec1: But what's his real name?
exec2: DOOM!!!
exec2: DOOM of Latveria.blogspot.tumblr.com

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Is this a full court press on the part of Fox to bludgeon us into being wistfully nostalgic over the first two FF movies?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't FF licencing a "use it or lose it" thing? If that's the case Marvel will get the rights back because they don't seem to be using them for this movie.
biggrin.png

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
haven't even seen this obviously as it doesn't come out for another year, but I already want my money back.

(no i'm not paying to see this trash)

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Maybe the makers are just trolling us.

Considering how much these things cost to make, can you really be that stupid to do some of the stuff being talked about (ignoring the mandarin in IM3, and the whole of IM3 I suppose).

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes... Yes they can. And I think we need to stop saying that, as I believe fox is taking it as a challenge

fris

Vyemm Raider
maybe their goal is to make the 1st 2 FF4 movies look good so they can go back to them in a FF4 part 3.2?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's a lot of that movie story that relates completely to Ultimate Fantastic Four. Except thing can never "shut it off", and Johnny isn't Black. Oh, and Sue is his biological sister. And Doom isn't xHaCkErXx. See how scary that typing looks? Imagine if it were doom? I can't even type it hacker style... way too scary.

But the Nano bots are all over Ultimate FF (that's an actual plot from the book), as is getting their powers in a failed teleportation experiment to the N-Zone.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I don't recall Sue Storm being a "party girl disdainful of science" in Ultimate FF either. She was a brilliant biologist wiz-kid.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ultimate Reed has said Ultimate Sue is smarter than him, maybe placating, but...
Turns out to be the mastermind of the past 3 Ultimate Marvel events, and being Kang the conqueror, undeniably smartest ppl in the world, as that's what the purpose of the Future Foundation is to do.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
EDIT: Never mind. I just remembered that I never finished reading the 669 issue Ultimate thing I had started... I stopped at 525 (Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates) because I no longer had physical copies to read. I'll have to finish this series up soon enough.