Fantastic Four

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Because Homsar made it a clickable link and not a direct video thing, here it is again for ease of use on the board.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
God damn it. I thought the trailer looked pretty good. Was that Kate Mara? Both of those Mara sisters are so damn beautiful.

I'm sure this movie will suck. But trailer looked ok. The first two were so terrible. Anything that Jessica Alba touches turns to shit, unfortunately (except Sin City!)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So they are the rather plain four until the climax? That's what people really want out of a super hero movie... Angst and 2 hours of origin exposition.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So who is the villain here? It has Harvey Elder (Mole Man) in the IMDB casting... which could be interesting and fresh. I really hope Dr. Doom gets made well, since he's so awesome. Wherever they happen to use him.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Maybe he means their powers develop slowly like Chronicle again, since all the buzz is "he basically made Chronicle again"

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks... interesting. If I didn't know it was a marvel/f4 movie I wouldn't have picked up on that from the trailer. Here's hoping!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I love how they say "From the studio who brought you X-men Days of Future past", which is pretty well saying "Please don't think of our other movies.... just the good one we made."

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
why....err....there is a black dude? is he kate mara's brother from another mother?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So who is the villain here? It has Harvey Elder (Mole Man) in the IMDB casting... which could be interesting and fresh. I really hope Dr. Doom gets made well, since he's so awesome. Wherever they happen to use him.
Villain is Doom, hes a anti-social hacker/blogger from another universe and his blogger name is Doom. No im not joking

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
why....err....there is a black dude? is he kate mara's brother from another mother?
Yes. Maybe...I guess.

Also, hey trailer! Why so serious?

Similar to the Ant Man trailer this shows us basically nothing. Didn't do anything to allay my skepticism but didn't do anything to add to it either.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no they really seemed to have a hardon that they were being super progressive changing up johny storms race. Admittedly the dumbest one of the four no one likes, also lets burn the black guy, cuz the KKK was a thing.