Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
We'll be doing it on ESPN again. Can PM me your email if you'd like. I'll set it up tonight. Probably salary cap and I'd like dynasty if enough people want, one keeper.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm cool with a keeper. Generally available for a draft nights and weekends, but not Fridays. I'll PM you my Email.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I will be terrible at this. But I'm in. ESPN name is teh_pwninator.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Email sent, legacy is cool with me, not going to be very good but should be fun. Pretty open on draft times, threw my fucking back out so have plenty of time the next few days.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Invites sent, we have 8 right now. Need at least two and preferably four more. Gonna wait as long as possible to draft in the hopes that we get 12 and also that no late injuries fuck people.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
You have the current draft set at Oct 29...and I think opening day is the 28th. (Assuming this is a temporary date?)

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yes, the date and time will move, just a placeholder until we get more people. Probably go that Monday night during football maybe?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm going to be unavailable Oct 27-29 in the evening but I can make almost anything else work.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If you end up doing Sunday night (the 26th), I have another draft at 8pm Eastern, so I just ask that you don't put this one at the same time.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I take that back. I could be available Oct 27-29 if it's earlier. If it was 4pm-ish Pacific.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Got ten, thanks folks. Would like 2 more. Would prefer Sunday or Monday the 26th or 27th, probably Sunday so it doesn't conflict with Alex.