Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Cant do monday late afternoon/night, at school then. Also cant do Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, at school those days too.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If you end up doing Sunday night (the 26th), I have another draft at 8pm Eastern, so I just ask that you don't put this one at the same time.
8:30 Eastern on Sunday is going to overlap with my other draft. Can we do it at 6pm or earlier? Either that or push it back to 9.
I could probably swing an overlap if they were both snake drafts, but not with auctions.

Sterling

El Presidente
If there's still a spot I'd be interested since Sunday at 9 is a time I could actually do the draft. Might be kind of fun with a bunch of us noobs in it.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Alright all 12 invites are out. Sterling you were #13 so I'll get you in if someone doesn't respond. Draft is Sunday at 9PM EST.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Ok my body is ready. For my first pick I will be drafting Delonte West as my team captain and Keeper.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Everyone is in.

Reminder: draft is tomorrow night at 9 EST, auction format, with one keeper going forward, daily head to head league. Look forward to it gentlemen.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Glig be honest , have you done your homework this year ? Since we took last year off , I need to know if your still on top of your game .

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
You draft basketball players, primarily black ones and European ones, and then they score points and shit. Also we spend fake money, like in monopoly, pretend the Celtics are Baltic Avenue.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I was going to ask, do we want an IR slot or no? Will make a poll on the league front page.