Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
sLJTG3E.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Injuries are absolutely killing me lately. Terrible timing if they don't recover and get back to normal soon. I kind of wish we were doing a rotisserie league, but then that doesn't have a lot of drama.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
You aren't kidding. I just lost Wes Matthews and Ryan Anderson for the year, that's like 5 3s a game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The good thing is it's leaving tons of bench guys out there for easy pickups!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The East and West are awful. This point in the season and last in the Central would be second in either of those.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gilg, I only glimpse on here, but if ytou're at ten and want twelve me and a buddy will play. I didn't see 2 more saying yes, but if so all good.

DickTrickle

Speaking of being late to the party, I hate adding a guy and then somehow stupidly forgetting to start him. Evan Turner had 10 assists and 5 steals tonight... on my bench.

I was looking at my team from the beginning of the season to now... looks a shitload different. Is it that way for most people? Right now only have 7 of my original 13 players.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
My team was already pretty weak but with KD out indefinitely that pretty much wraps it up for me.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I ended up third place in the central division. I feel that deserves a participation ribbon.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Usually I do very well with Fantasy Basketball . But I consider this year a disaster . Glig is handing me the business . Between some bad picks and injuries my team is poop . Was hoping to go to the finals again , always next year !

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I ended up third place in the central division. I feel that deserves a participation ribbon.
No kidding...last in the Central was still 19 games over .500. I think we need to switch up the divisions next season.

DickTrickle

I agree, the division thing sucked. It would be ideal for everyone to play everyone else the same number of times and not have any divisions. I'm not sure if the ESPN league allows that or not (don't think there's enough weeks in the year to do that for a 12 team league but it could work if you didn't use weeks but 4-5 day segments).

Also, people need to play all the way through instead of quitting
smile.png
There were definitely a few people who stopped subbing in and out their guys. Also, I think a number of you probably should have played the free agent field more. I usually used my 7 signing spots and sometimes that was the difference between gaining or losing a couple wins.

Last round begins today. Barring injuries for some of Gilg's top players, I really think he's got it locked up. I currently have 5 DTD and one out player, but even healthy I don't think my team compares.