Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I actively participate but some you mofos and your weekly acquisitions are ridiculous. Sorry, I'm not putting that much effort into a free league. So I might sit out of this one next year.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Nah, don't sit out. We might think about changing the number of acquisitions allowed to make it more casual? I usually just swap out the guys at the end of my bench when I see they only have 2-3 games that week...I don't get insane with it until the playoffs. I have no problem limiting it further, but I'm not sure what the options are.

We just need to get the word out sooner next year and make sure we don't end up with any ghost teams again.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I actively participate but some you mofos and your weekly acquisitions are ridiculous. Sorry, I'm not putting that much effort into a free league. So I might sit out of this one next year.
I don't even mean that. I mean, easily half the league stopped even changing their lineups towards the end of the season. It just skews things when people stop participating. With the possibility of a tie, the tiebreakers do actually matter (this year being a prime example). Moving to nine categories would make that a lot less likely but it could still happen.

I'd be fine with fewer waiver pickups allowed per week.

And we definitely need to get things going sooner. That should help us to have a more attended draft.