Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Honestly, I think the Green benching might be worse since he picked up a steal and three blocks (and it looks like you picked him up that day). I'm leading on rebounds and assists even with Randolph in that game, though the points would have definitely helped.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly, I think the Green benching might be worse since he picked up a steal and three blocks (and it looks like you picked him up that day). I'm leading on rebounds and assists even with Randolph in that game, though the points would have definitely helped.
yeah, got caught up in weekend and forgot to put either in.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, looks like it's going to be another first round playoff exit for me. As a Raptors fan, this is nothing new.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
overdoing the add/drop and lose out on Mirotic's 9 threes tonight. hurts man

DickTrickle

Been there too many times. I try to purposely avoid looking at the stats for players I just dropped. I know last year I missed out on a triple double from someone.

DickTrickle

Russell Westbrook trying to single-handedly submarine my FG% and FT% with six missed free throws in two games and a sparkling 8/28 FG last night.

DickTrickle

Jesus Christ, Reggie Jackson picked the worst time to be so awful. 28% shooting on 85 shots.

DickTrickle

Yeah, no doubt. Choosing the waiver pickups is such a roll of the dice (fuck you Zach Randolph). I'm surprised I'm competing on FTs. Ever since Whiteside started coming off the bench, he's a solid mid 70% FT shooter and that's helped a lot.

The way this is going has made me think of two changes that might be good for next year. One would be another statistical category (turnovers or maybe 3PT%). That would avoid ties. Fortunately for me I win if we tie because of the tiebreaker rules but that's a bit anti-climatic. I also think it would be nice if our season ended a week or two earlier (not sure if that can be changed though). All these rest days and shutting guys down is a pain in the ass.

DickTrickle

I see you picked up Reggie Jackson. I swear, if he makes the difference for you after his awful shooting for me, I may very well assassinate him.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
After getting stomped in the semi-finals, I would have beat Gilg in the Finals and finished within 3 Assists of beating Mr. Trickle without doing any real pick-up/drops. Ugh. Congrats, though.

DickTrickle

Yeah, the week to week variations are tough to accept sometimes. Was quite a finals matchup.

Definitely think we should add some categories and end the season earlier as I mentioned above. Also need to try and get some more people recruited or invested. It does kind of skew things when only half the league or less is actively participating.

I also feel like I'm going to have a different strategy for the draft next year than I did this year.