Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Business travel fucks me over so bad in this league since it's a daily one. I had like three days where I couldn't update my lineup. Fucking Turd Burglars. My archnemesis from last year.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I will burgle all your turds.

However, you can set lineups for five days in advance. Unless you're talking about picking up waiver guys, that should take care of you most days.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I've got to reconfigure my team if possible, let's start by offering up Lebron. I need points and boards desperately.

Sterling

El Presidente
Business travel fucks me over so bad in this league since it's a daily one. I had like three days where I couldn't update my lineup. Fucking Turd Burglars. My archnemesis from last year.
I've done exactly this a couple of times this season and I hate leaving stats on the bench!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Torn on that trade. Drummond was a beast for me, but I'm dire need of three point shooting and assists. Now watch me start losing all my rebound matchups

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Sorry I didn't respond sooner...had family over for the holiday weekend. It would have left me with crap at PF anyway.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Torn on that trade. Drummond was a beast for me, but I'm dire need of three point shooting and assists. Now watch me start losing all my rebound matchups
no way he sustains 18rpg, good trade

Sterling

El Presidente
Between my missing several lineup updates and my team being pretty shitty, this has not been a good season so far!

TheRashyman

Trying to reconfigure my team since it's completely out of sync. Since I've already unloaded LeBron that pretty much means anyone available.

Sterling

El Presidente
Well shit, I had been offered a number of trades and didn't take any of them now kind of wish I did since Gobert got hurt!

DickTrickle

I'm glad to see all the activity happening, though
smile.png
Had a few opponents that weren't even changing their lineups and that's kind of a bummer. You can set your lineup for five days in advance so there really shouldn't be much difficulty in doing in once every five days for like five minutes.

TheRashyman

Got a bad FT shooter you want to rid, yell at me, with Dwight and Drummod I'm not beating anyone there anyways.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
div 1 already with 2 inactive teams
Are you talking about the two that got filled with crap during the draft because they didn't have owners or something else? I thought we were going to put one in each division to keep things balanced, but they both ended up in D1.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you talking about the two that got filled with crap during the draft because they didn't have owners or something else? I thought we were going to put one in each division to keep things balanced, but they both ended up in D1.
I didn't realize that happened. The 3 and 4 seeds are going to come from that division if nothing is done about it

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I didn't realize that happened. The 3 and 4 seeds are going to come from that division if nothing is done about it
Probably, but I didn't notice until after the season started and I couldn't think of anything that could be done about it, so I didn't mention it...there's no way to change the schedule after the season starts I don't think. As I'm in the other division, I'd obviously be in favor of any fix anyone can come up with.

I just looked at the schedule. 19 weeks with 12 teams. So, no matter what there will be some teams that play them twice and some that don't. It sucks, but there was no way to remove the teams once we were in the 30 minute countdown to the draft. Just have to do better about getting confirmations sooner next year.

DickTrickle

I feel like this is going to be another repeat of last season for me. Regular season dominance (haven't even lost a week yet) followed by defeat in the playoffs. I think I almost have to win FG% and FT% to have a chance against the current #2 and #3.

And fuck Blake Griffin for being a dumbass and breaking his hand. There's a chance he won't make it back for the regular season at all.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Div 2 is loaded, Div 1 has two dead teams. I'm going to either be mad I end up at #5 or feel bad for the guy who does.