Fantasy Football 2014 Advice Thread!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Julio Jones is sort of healthy, Watkins. If Jones is out(which looks possible) go Douglas vs. the NO D that Atlanta lit up for 530 points in week one.

I'd have leaned Miller over McCoy, I hope you went the other way...

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
So I got knocked out of the playoffs in my first game last week. I finished the regular reason with 3+ more wins than anyone else, my team killed it during my bye week. Then last week aaron faggot Rodgers along with the rest of team decided to put up their second worst performance of the year and I lost by 4 points.

As I'm writing this, I'm beating my opponent in the 3rd place game by over 50 points, and I also have over 50 points more than both teams in the championship. If I was playing both the championship teams at the same time right now, I'd still be winning. This will the 3rd year in a row I've finished 3rd place.

Please eat a dick and die Aaron Rodgers. I fucking hate you.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
That is almost identical to what happened to me. Except I have Odell Beckham Jr, and he carried Rodger's and my ass the last 2 weeks.

I feel like I should send him a gift.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I grabbed ODB on waivers when Cruz went out to cockblock others. Held him for a week I think then dropped him for something urgent.

God damn it.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I grabbed ODB on waivers when Cruz went out to cockblock others. Held him for a week I think then dropped him for something urgent.

God damn it.
I drafted him in the next to last round then dropped him in like, week 4 or 5 when one of my starters got injured. I ended up missing the playoffs by one game, and I think the last 2-3 weeks of the season, he almost outscored my other 3 WR's combined.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thanks, Luck... I need Hill to have a historic performance tomorrow night.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Please eat a dick and die Aaron Rodgers. I fucking hate you.
You think that was bad I am in my championship game today and have Andrew Luck.

I have hope, tomorrow I need CJ Anderson to have a great night whilst also having Sanders shit the bed. It isn't looking good. Even if Luck would have matched his previous worst game I would be in good shape. Plus I have had to hear so many "his luck has ran out" puns from my league today...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Up 8. I have Julius Thomas and he has Anderson. Hope Peyton decides be want to throw the ball again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals defense is less than mediocre this season, but they do have a pretty good secondary. I would expect a heavy dose of Anderson tonight.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I don't think I'm gonna hold on.
frown.png

nj8kYkR.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Green is just as bad as Dalton in primetime. I think you'll hold on.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, I won my completely meaningless online league with old EQ friends from the E'ci server. So...yay. It was a real clash of the titans...

QHOp2Ew.png

I feel like a LOT of leagues had weird winners thanks to so many guys like Peyton and Rodgers shitting the bed these last two weeks.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's all luck in the end. Imagine the guy who needed a few points from Aj Green. What are the odds.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, I ended up losing my championship by 10 points thanks to Luck. I count 11 QB's on the waiver wire who would have scored me enough points to win. Not that I was going to be benching Luck but still...