Fantasy Football 2014 Advice Thread!

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I am up 3, I have Jimmy Graham my Dad has Forte. Spot in the championship is on the line (ppr). So I'm thinking of putting a bounty on Forte, the Saints still do that right?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I've got Catler going up against Jeffery tonight, with a 9 point lead for the championship. I don't feel good about this.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need reassurance. I have forte and Ingram in my .5 ppr down 28..
Here's the greatest reassurance I can offer you. My opponent has Forte.

You're welcome.

As for my team, they waited until the playoffs to have my worst game of the year by almost 30 points. Holy fuck. Average 137 per game all season. 84.5 in the playoffs....

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am down by 24 and have Bennett tonight and he has Jeffrey. What are the chances that Bennett scores 25 and Jefferey gets 0?

IT COULD HAPPEN!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As for my team, they waited until the playoffs to have my worst game of the year by almost 30 points. Holy fuck. Average 137 per game all season. 84.5 in the playoffs....
The real question is, who put up more points.. Dougie or your Rbs?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Oh man, I survived this week and am moving on to my championship. The Baltimore D/ST ended up being my top scorer. I only picked them up because I was on bye last week and just happened to notice they were playing Jacksonville this week.

I always say that if you lose because of your D/ST your team has other problems, but they sure as hell can win you a game every once in a while.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wouldn't have won my game this week without KC's defense. My other option was Miami, sitting on my bench with -1.6 points.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The real question is, who put up more points.. Dougie or your Rbs?
Well my RB's my were Demarco Murray and Jamaal Charles. Doug never had a chance there really.

But I drafted Giovani Bernard relatively early. 115.1 total points for the year(I dropped him weeks ago).

Doug Martin had 45.4

Because Doug Martin was a terrible terrible pick.

Though to be fair he was pretty close to matching luminaries like Juwan Thompson and Theo Riddick.

Literally if you drafted Doug Martin in ANY round it was a wasted pick. You would have been better off drafting a 2nd or 3rd defense or kicker. He rated slightly above punters.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lost by 6 with Imgran and Forte having multiple chances to get a TD at goalline. This sucks. Good thing I'm in championship in other league

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Made it to the Superb Owl in my big money league. Thanks bros for all of the help this year.

jkrP3FX.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Average 170 points a week for the last 7 weeks, then put up sub 100 in the playoffs and lose. Fucking feels bad. Thanks Packers and Bears.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Should I go for the "whatever defense is playing Jacksonville" strategy this week? It's the Titans. Who also give up a shitload of points.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Titans might be the only team that you can't use that strategy with=/

Carolina might be worth a look, Manziel is starting again. Bengals D has been pretty shit for fantasy and they put up 15 thanks to him.

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mike Evans on bench... Should I take out AJ Green?? My other WRs are Odell Beckham(Flex) and D Thomas. Also, Asiata over Doug Martin?

theawddone_sl

shitlord
Shady or Lamar Miller? I am worried McCoy's floor is super low this weekend since he had such a poor performance against Washington earlier in the season, and he is no longer their go to guy in the red zone, so he's much less likely to pick up a TD. Lamar Miller also doesn't have super high upside though because of his limited touches, but seems to be much more likely to get into the endzone.