Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, anyone know who the best bet on the Texans to take over the bulk of the carries will be now that Foster looks to possibly be out for the year?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This year is going to be interesting. Who's going to be the #1 pick? Lynch? Charles? This might be the first year when the top three picks aren't going to be RBs. I see Julio Jones and Antonio Brown getting picked pretty early.

I honestly think I might draft Jeremy Hill earlier than people think he should be drafted. He should be a Cincy workhorse this year.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Jamaal Charles. He may be the only guy on the Chiefs team to touch a ball.

Sterling

El Presidente
This year is going to be interesting. Who's going to be the #1 pick? Lynch? Charles? This might be the first year when the top three picks aren't going to be RBs. I see Julio Jones and Antonio Brown getting picked pretty early.

I honestly think I might draft Jeremy Hill earlier than people think he should be drafted. He should be a Cincy workhorse this year.
For standard scoring RBs are going to be tough. Not a huge amount of depth. Once you get past the first handful it goes to shit pretty fast, WR has some depth.

Fadaar

That guy
Biggest question mark for me this year fantasy wise is Demarco Murray and whether or not he'll be worth picking early

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's early? I wouldn't take him "early" personally, that's nuts.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Texans taking a look at Pierre Thomas.

As per your earlier question, Muurloen is right that Blue is next on the depth chart, but outside of one good game last year (which he had something like, 30+ carries in), he was pretty pedestrian.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You're fucked, fantasy football is 90% luck.

The person that knows the least about football and who puts in a minimal amount of effort on their lineup will likely win whatever league you are in

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Biggest question mark for me this year fantasy wise is Demarco Murray and whether or not he'll be worth picking early
As somebody who rode him all last year, I wouldn't touch him. Basically statistically guaranteed to be a bust this year with the insane workload he had. That being said, if he's somehow still on the board in the third round, I'd pick him up then.

Sterling

El Presidente
You're fucked, fantasy football is 90% luck.

The person that knows the least about football and who puts in a minimal amount of effort on their lineup will likely win whatever league you are in
This obviously happens sometimes, but it's hardly universal. Blue is kind of sketchy.

Sterling

El Presidente
As somebody who rode him all last year, I wouldn't touch him. Basically statistically guaranteed to be a bust this year with the insane workload he had. That being said, if he's somehow still on the board in the third round, I'd pick him up then.
Yeah if you can get him late 2nd or in the 3rd he's probably going to be fine. But he's not going to have 1800 yards and a zillion TDs again.

Fadaar

That guy
That's pretty much exactly my thinking. Depending on where I am in draft order (only in two leagues this year, the same 16 team keeper we've had here forever and a 12 team with old AF friends) I'll either look at a WR first (unless I have a top 3 pick) or a QB if it's later in the first round and the big name WR's and RB's are already gone.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Charles, Lacey, Bell, AP, Lynch are all worthy of the #1. So basically you want one of the top 5 picks lol. Hill and Anderson are beast pickups too though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here's my advice: Draft Leveon Bell first, don't start anyone for the first two weeks, then go undefeated the rest of the season and gloat about how you spotted everyone two games.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck no. I lost last year for the first time in 3 years in my league, that shit will not stand. I'm dominating this motherfucker til everyone else secretly starts a new league without me to get away.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I get to keep Alshon Jeffery or Julius Thomas. I'm leaning Jerrery as I doubt Thomas will do much in Jacksonville.....but a decent TE is so hard to come by that even some production will be better than most.

What do?