Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any of you play daily fantasy? It's hard to even want to join the traditional leagues now. First year I'm not even caring about my drafts.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Can anyone throw out a few Wide Receiver names to target around pick 74(12 team league non-ppr)?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Anquan Boldin. He's stupid consistent and the Niners will be throwing more this year.
I'm pretty high on Carlos Hyde, not as a RB1 but as a decent RB2 option, but besides him I'm staying away from any 49ers player for fantasy. Kaepernick's throwing performance last season + 1/2 of their O-line leaving town + a bunch of no-name coaches taking over = way too much fantasy risk for me.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know a good draft/cheatsheet app for Android? Something that will let me enter my league scoring rules and give me a list I can keep track of and check people off as they get picked etc. I usually do it by hand with a print out, but I'd rather use my phone. The main 2 I've been looking at are the official NFL one and the Fantasypros Draft Wizard one(Chest Sheet there is iPhone only), but no idea how each actually performs so would like some feedback. Especially if I'm going to pay for one.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Had a draft last night. Guy with the number one pick didn't show, ended up auto drafting 8 RBs and jordy Nelson. Same guy drafted AP first last year. Much laughter was had.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone have any experience with draft software, specifically Clicky Draft? Are they worth a shit?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Anyone have any experience with draft software, specifically Clicky Draft? Are they worth a shit?
I've always used the ESPN Offline Draft Tool with a computer hooked to a bigscreen TV. Has worked very well for our league. Helps that our league uses ESPN so you can just import the results.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have two trades, I can only do one of them as I already have 2 of 3 keepers set.

Should I trade my 6th round pick for Mike Evans. (I currently don't have a WR keeper)

Or should I trade my 5th round for Gronk. (I can keep Julius Thomas if need be)

Sterling

El Presidente
Gronk for a 5th seems pretty ridiculous. Even if he scores slightly less than a WR or RB you can get a close approximation of the WR or RB but there's almost no chance of that with TE.