Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That hightower call back TD was retarded. Lost by 2 points. would have won by 4. Fuck the NFL refs on dumb calls

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
OBJ is terrible as an acronym. ODB just sounds better and pays tribute to the late, great Old Dirty Bastard.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alright bros, in the grand finals for my fantasy league and unsure what to do.

Drew Brees or Kirk Cousins? Brees pretty much won it for me last week in the semi finals from great 2nd half play vs the lions. But he has an ankle/foot problem so he's questionable, although Brees himself said he's going to play but if he gets sacked hard they could pull him. Cousins has been pretty solid these past couple weeks but I haven't had to use him all season so I'm skeptical. Plus Cousins plays tonight in about 7 hours. Ughh. I'm leaning towards Brees since he's vs a pretty shit jaguars team but Cousins vs the Eagles seems just as good.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1.5 ppr Gio or Ryan Mathews?
1.5?? Or 0.5?

If it's really 1.5(why?) I'd lean slightly Gio's way. He gets a fair amount of targets and the Broncos give up RB receptions. Mathews is kind of a nothing receiver. But if it's 0.5 PPR I'd lean Mathews. Broncos give up no rushing yards and even when the Bengals get close they go with Hill on the goal line generally.

Neither choice is good. Clearly your options are limited, but look for Bilal Powell maybe. Him and maybe Javorius Allen are the only ones I'd think might be available and I might take over your two.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Plugged in Zack Ertz off waivers and started Murray, so far so good.

Hope Tyler Lockett can replace ODB.