Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn.. I have McFadden against the Jets or Hightower vrs Lions. I wish I didn't lose Ingram :-(

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I lost Rawls and possibly Eifert? Hopkins did shit this week, ugh. Not looking good, OBJ has fucking Josh Black Hole Norman next week too.

Hopefully Ware is hurt and West can get back to a full workload. Not sure what I'm going to do with Rawls gone.
I'm in the same boat. I'm down to the Forte/Langford committee and TJ Yeldon. Seattle signed Bryce Brown but there's probably not enough games to see if he's going to be able to do anything for fantasy.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Hopefully you started Gurley. Won my playoff matchup. Hopefully Olsen is good for next week
I did. And Draughn. Sproles ended up with more, but not significantly so.

Was down 33 pts going into Monday and Beckham got me 40. Ended season at 10-4, 2nd seed in playoffs.

Waiver RBs are slim but what I really need is a TE. Looking at Chicago's.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You could go for one of the Pats RBs. They're so low on RBs, Bolden and White have to be worth something now. I have White and I'm thinking of starting him. Going against what was by far the best team in the league this week.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pick up Bryce Brown people. I did, starting him this week, fuck it. Charcandrick and Bryce Brown are my fucking RBs.

Kill me.

moontayle

Golden Squire
You could go for one of the Pats RBs. They're so low on RBs, Bolden and White have to be worth something now. I have White and I'm thinking of starting him. Going against what was by far the best team in the league this week.
Picked up Denard Robinson. Very favorable matchup against a bad run D.

Also picked up Zach Miller for TE and Tyler Lockett to add to my WR corps.

Now the question: Brandin Cooks or Martavis Bryant?

Fadaar

That guy
Pick up Bryce Brown people. I did, starting him this week, fuck it. Charcandrick and Bryce Brown are my fucking RBs.

Kill me.
I'm riding the fucking waiver wire at RB during the playoffs, but strangely enough it's working out. David Johnson and Isaiah Crowell got me nearly 40 combined last week and I just grabbed Denard Robinson and Bryce Brown for this week. I had originally drafted Jamaal Charles, Justin Forsett, and Tevin Coleman. Needless to say none of them are on my roster anymore. Same with Keenan Allen and TY Hilton -- traded him for Chris Johnson when my RB's all went down, then he gets hurt too. Thankfully was able to grab the Arizona backups. Stashing Devante Parker and Martavis Bryant away after the draft has come around to benefit me now.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Playoffs start this week for me.

Ended the reg season with this team:

Bortles, AP/Freeman, A Brown/S Watkins, Gronk, Denard Robinson/Allen Hurns, Hauschka, Patriots D

Have to play Denard this week but I really hate benching Hurns. He's been a really consistent player for me all year outside of that little stretch where he had the concussion.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_120102.jpg

Waivers in my league are inverse order of standings (trust me, I've bitched all year about it, so fucking stupid) so I've never gotten a serious pick off the waiver. I was lucky enough to grab people like West and Rawls before the starters went down (I also had Jamaal, god I miss him).

Anyway, my RB situation is... shit. But I think Bryce and West are my best bets at this point. Thoughts?

sukik

Seattle signed Cmike today, the hype train is away. I picked him up since Rawls is gone, someone else in my league picked up Bryce and Yeldon is out. I'm fucked, going to try to pick up west tonight.

Fadaar

That guy
Christ I just hope they iron out who's going to be the starter by Sunday. Ugh really don't want to end up starting the wrong one.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do I start Big Ben or Ryan Fitzmagic??
As scary as that Denver D is it's hard not to just say "NEVER SIT YOUR STUDS" when it comes to playoff time. It's a tough one though, Fitz has been glorious and has the better match up. But I just wouldn't be able to sit a Ben tier guy for a currently-hot guy with my season on the line.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Defensively Dallas is 4th in the league against the pass. They've also done a fair job at holding the primary receiver of a team from doing too much damage. So it comes down to whether or not you think Fitz is capable enough to put up points against a fairly stingy pass defense. Now, if you were asking about running back, then I'd say go for it.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seattle signed Cmike today, the hype train is away. I picked him up since Rawls is gone, someone else in my league picked up Bryce and Yeldon is out. I'm fucked, going to try to pick up west tonight.
I think he's just depth at this point, as the only other back they have is FJax.

sukik

I think he's just depth at this point, as the only other back they have is FJax.
Yea, I don't expect anything from him. I got West and Ware is likely out this week. Not that it matters since I'm 100 points down in my playoffs matchup.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tavon Austin vs Davante Adams....both matchups look promising....leaning towards Austin at home and Adams has been hugely disappointing but its stll Aaron Rodgers throwing the ball

T.Benjamin vs Jeremy Hill at flex. Leaning Hill due to SF run defense vs Seattle defense vs Benjamin who should have Sherman holding him all game

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am torn on a few things here. Do I run Forte and Langford, or do I bench Langford and put G. Bernard in since they are playing against a terrible SF team?

Also, I have both Amendola and Edelman. Early reports make it sound like Edelman may actually play this week. I really have no idea if he will play, and if he does how effective is he going to be? I have Golden Tate on the bench, and they are playing a pretty terrible NO defense. So I could put him in as my 2nd receiver if I don't have confidence either of those guys will produce.