Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Crazily

N00b
Gio and Tate

come on guys Hightower or McFadden!?
I don't think there is enough stats to make a decision. Hightower is older, has fresh legs but hasn't played much football the last few years. McFadden is playing with a QB not named Tony Romo and get's a lot of carries. I would go with McFadden personally.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh. I'm leaning Hightower. Jets Run D is so good. If Romo was playing it really would be a no brainier

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Okay, Matt Jones or Giovani Bernard for my flex? Or I suppose even Golden Tate.

Fadaar

That guy
I have no idea who to run with at flex. Was thinking Brown would be the obvious choice but it seems like Seattle is just gonna roll with whoever does best which I'm not feeling. Would normally just run with Martavis Bryant, but Denver's pass defense is just nasty.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still probably lean Bryant. Other options are pretty weak. And it's not like he needs 7 catches to make an impact so you're really just gambling he can beat their 2nd-4th best cover guy once and then make the catch. Certainly not ideal but better than a guy splitting carries who hasn't done anything in 2+ years.

Renault

N00b
Looking for some opinions on my WR3 spot. I'm waffling between Brandin Cooks and Tyler Lockett; Cooks can be a little hit or miss but Brees is money at home in primetime and Cooks has done really good at home usually too.

The thing that is complicating it for me is that I am running Brees as my QB this week and my opponent is using R. Wilson, is there anything to the idea of matching up a WR with your opponents QB so you are sort of sharing points?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Amendola or Allen Hurns in PPR league?...

Thinking Amendola as Ten secondary is garbage but Atlanta is also a mess and Bortles is throwing it.

I could start Amendola and Hurns and sit Golden Tate but I think Tate is kind of a must start in PPR given his recent usage.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh, I was up by 46 till Antonio Brown played for my opponent. Up by .5 fuck my life.....hope Hightower doesnt go off more than Brees.

sukik

I need Brees and Megatron to get 118 pts in ESPN standard tonight. My week 14 was such a bag of fail.

rrr_img_120431.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Should have sat AJ Green and started Amari Cooper! Knocked out of the playoffs.
frown.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ugh.. Right day yesterday. Had McCoy and Jeffery. Somehow I'm only down 6 after I had Cam and he responded with Antonio Brown. That dude always goes off when I play him. I have Hightower tonight and he has Calvin and Prater. I need to get lucky.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wewt in the finals of my 14 team work league. Now 11-3. First place is $1,000.

Would be a nice Christmas bonus lol

Jozu

Made championship game because of Deone Bucannon.

His int and TD had me win by 6 lol. But ODB is suspended so Im probably fucked.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coming of the bye week and my options to replace dalton are terry bridgewater and Jameis Winston.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
My initial lineup for this week's championship game. 400 bucks on the line and I'm worried about AJ Green and Lamar My OC Doesnt Give Me The Ball Miller. Should I swap them with Jennings and or Diggs?

rrr_img_120608.png