Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Fadaar

That guy
Now I have a dilemma. I have Rawls on my bench with Megatron at my flex and Ebron at my TE. Lions suck ass. I'm down 19 points. Half PPR.

I feel like Rawls has a higher floor at this point. Calvin has been absolute trash all year and the Lions are just a complete fucking mess.
Which means 200 yds and 3 TD's for Megatron if you sit him

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Calvin has been kind of shitty so far, but he's going to have some monster games.
Right...but is he?

He hasn't been fantasygoldsince 2012, and he hasn't been fantasy special since 2013.

He's a decent WR2 now.

Deal with that. Megatron hasn't been a fantasyforcefor 2+ years.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That asshole should've had 2 TDs, had none. I am now 0-4 in that league. Just terrible. Romo, Calvin, CJ Anderson, Cooks, Landry... what the fuck was I even thinking?!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alright bros, Need your thoughts.

Devonta Freeman, Mark Ingram & Arian Foster for a PPR league.

I'm keeping Devonta in no matter what since he's been a god the past 2 weeks. I was leaning towards Ingram since he has been getting me a solid 15-20 pts per week usually and even if he doesn't get a TD he usually has a good 3 or 4 receptions to pad the pts a little bit. But, Foster against Indy could be ridiculous. Indy's run def isn't that great and reports say Foster will be "not quite 100% but still getting the starting job".

Risk it with Foster and hope he gets a huge workload & huge showing or keep it steady rolling with Ingram?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foster plays Indy, not Houston. Because he plays for Houston.

He's been back for one game and got 10 yards on 8 carries. I wouldn't put him in on a dare until he has at least one game with a decent workload/showing.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Antonio Gates or Jimmy Graham? I'm leaning Gates since he should get a lot more targets.

I plan on attempting to trade Graham.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Who would you bench between Yeldon, Randle, and Martin? Non-PPR. Randle's been better early on, but he might be in the doghouse and Yeldon/Martin seem to have the better match-ups. (Lacy is my other starter, btw.)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So my QB's are Big Ben and Cam Newton, which leaves me no QB for this week. I picked up Eli since he plays the 49ers who have been pretty atrocious as a whole this year, but managed to hold Rodgers mostly in check last week. Doesn't mean they can do it again, but Eli is known to really fuck it up from time to time. So I could grab Bortles who is playing against TB instead. Just not sure which way to go.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd go Eli personally, but I'm a Giants homer.

So I think I'm pretty stacked currently in my 10-man .5 PPR:

Rodgers, Charles, K. Williams, AJ Green, Hopkins, OBJ, Eifert.

I also have Yeldon on my bench along with a couple of other pieces that I might try to package for a better RB2.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I totally last minute swapped in Foster and benched Ingram. Let's hope my last minute decision doesn't screw me over.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I actually grabbed Alex Smith instead. Figured he is playing the Bears, so he should do okay.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I totally last minute swapped in Foster and benched Ingram. Let's hope my last minute decision doesn't screw me over.
Whelp, Foster got me 20.80 pts (thx to PPR league and he had 9 catches) and Mark Ingram's highest scoring game for me for the past 4 weeks has been 20.90. SO /shrug. I got scared after Foster got ~5pts and then was sent to the locker room for concussion protocol.

Sterling

El Presidente
Played against someone in a PPR league with both Johnson and Hopkins. This is not a good start.