Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty stoked I was able to get Rawls once I found out Lynch was ruled out. Was considering starting Gordon, good call there, I still might lose though.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking shit. Brees, Benjamin, and D. Williams on bye. Bradford was my backup and was hurt so had to release him.

C. West gets hurt, Davante Adams hurt his foot and looks like shit. Fucking shit ass Rams offense. Austin 0 points, Keenum 6 points.........fuck my life this week. =|

Sterling

El Presidente
Played Carr over Palmer in one league. Feels like I really overthought that one. Likely going to win anyways, but I really should have just stuck to my guns.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
C. West gets hurt, Davante Adams hurt his foot and looks like shit. Fucking shit ass Rams offense. Austin 0 points, Keenum 6 points.........fuck my life this week. =|
I feel your pain. I played Davante Adams in my flex, Bortles got me 10, Eagles defense got me fucking -1. I need 25.67 pts from Blount + Lafell tomorrow night to win and I really don't think i'm gonna get it.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
This week I played Carr over Palmer, I played against a guy who I traded away J. Stewart to get Woodhead a couple of weeks ago, and I'm going to lose out on a playoff spot to the guy I traded Murray and McFadden to, to get Edelman and Forsett two weeks ago.

So basically over the last two weeks I've watched my playoff hopes slip away and every trade that I made blew up in my face.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been ravaged with injuries this year. I need to make a claim for a RB. Best available options look like Ware (KC), Allen (Bal) or White (NE). Non-ppr. Kinda leaning towards Allen just because I know first hand what Matt Schaub is all about. Thoughts?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
C. West is day-to-day, so Ware is a gamble. White is gameflow dependent. Allen is on the Ravens.

It's a crapshoot. Rawls isn't available?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Wish I made that Rawls pickup last week. I'm 10-1 (and my one loss was the week Rodgers put up 10 points and I lost by .8, ftl) so I get fucked on the Waiver Wire every single week.