Fantasy Football Advice

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus fuck how did Antonio Brown last that long?

I'm taking him #1 overall if I get the opportunity.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Jesus fuck how did Antonio Brown last that long?

I'm taking him #1 overall if I get the opportunity.

Looks like the first two rounds were actually when people selected their keepers judging by the first few rounds not "snaking".

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like the first two rounds were actually when people selected their keepers judging by the first few rounds not "snaking".
Fair point, didn't even check the league names tbh. Makes a lot more sense that way.

I was scratching my head wondering why Bell with a 4 game suspension would be the #1.

Fadaar

That guy

Yeah first two rounds were for keepers. Can tell who the keeper is by the K after the position. Two people didn't keep anyone, and two people only kept one player (myself included). Pretty happy with my roster, tried to stick with low risk people from last year. Only person from my 6 main starters (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE) who missed games was Sammy Watkins. Also figure that Benjamin, Wheaton, and Matthews have potential starter status, especially Benjamin with Mr. Made-Of-Glass Keenan Allen being the #1 in San Diego.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Got the 8th pick in a 10 man league, it's my big money league staring Lamar Miller in the face. Shoot me.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I've had Miller in basically all my leagues the last two years. I think he's in for a bigtime year to be honest. It was frustrating watching him on the Dolphins because he'd have a stat line like 8 carries for 55 yards and then you'd see the OC pull him and have Tannehill throw it into the dirt 40 times a game.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to mention the Dolphins O-line was/is complete garbage. He should do well in Houston.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I don't' mind Miller, I guess I should have elaborated. It looks like in that quick turn around pick of the second round, I'll have DeAndre Hopkins available, and I feel like that is way too many Texans.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Not to mention the Dolphins O-line was/is complete garbage. He should do well in Houston.
O-Line for the Texans is in shambles right now due to multiple injuries. Duane Brown - Achilles (last year), Nick Martin (rookie) - High Ankle Sprain (may require surgery), Derek Newton - Quad (off season surgery).

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Here's my draft. Mostly standard, but QBs get 6 pts for TDs, so they tend to go sooner than in other leagues, which is why I grabbed Luck earlier:

5 Adrian Peterson, Min RB
20 Jamaal Charles, KC RB
29 Andrew Luck, Ind QB
44 Brandin Cooks, NO WR
53 Jeremy Langford, Chi RB
68 John Brown, Ari WR
77 Coby Fleener, NO TE
92 Stefon Diggs, Min WR
101 Sterling Shepard, NYG WR
116 Vincent Jackson, TB WR
125 LeGarrette Blount, NE RB
140 Jerick McKinnon, Min RB
149 Adam Vinatieri, Ind K
164 Dwayne Allen, Ind TE
173 Alfred Morris, Dal RB
188 Vikings D/ST D/ST

Basically hoping Peterson and Charles stays healthy and that Luck bounces back from last year. Definitely light at receivers because everyone was making an early run on them this year and I didn't jump on the train, opting to solidify my RBs instead.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think I'm going to avoid drafting a RB in the first round. It's fucked me every single time.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had 7th pick and took Peterson. I told myself I wouldn't draft but I just didn't Iike what my other options were. Overall my team is looking pretty damn good. I'll have to post my team later. Was a 10 person draft. Have a 12 person draft tomorrow.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I think you got a steal on Blount Djay. Especially in the 4 games before Brady comes back. The Pats are going to want to be run heavy and he will get a lot of touches. He looks great.

RB Blount might be key for the Patriots offense at start of season

LeGarrette Blount Goes Airborne, Makes Panthers Defender Look Silly

I think you need another QB though, Luck may be on the downswing.
Yeah, I usually stay away from NE running backs, but he seems like a good option for tds even when Brady is back.

I'm a huge Luck fan, so I hope you're wrong. Was gonna draft Romo near the end, but someone took him right before me.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had my 12 person ppr draft yesterday. I had 2nd pick and took OBJ. Somehow AJ Green came all the way back to me. I can't believe people let him slip like that.