Fantasy Football Advice

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only pick I dislike a little is Josh Gordon, but round 5 is not a bad place for him so I am probably wrong. I am less familiar with 10 man teams as I usually do 12 man but it looks pretty solid, Ingram in the 9th seems like a great grab that is WAY below where he seems to be going.
Too much upside with Gordon to pass on him at that point. He'll either finish top 10 or do absolutely nothing. I'm willing to risk that lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think anyone drafting Gordon early is a crackhead, dude last had a competitive season in TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN. What year is it again?

Too many guys who are proven non-dipshits to risk him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
My first ever draft, how'd I do? (PPL, 10 owners, 1st pick, ignore Foles he was a meme pick)

e76f829314.png

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Well i went "Bells Deep"(Team name) in my fantasy with a second pick, now im proper fucked.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Same here, he was best by a mile on the board with the 4th pick overall so I snagged him. Would have loved to have DJ, Gurley or Zeeke instead but that was 1-3. Fortunately I grabbed Connor in the 15th as a contingency for this. I lost McKinnon on saturday, so its been a pretty rough season so far with my 1st rounder not reporting and my 3rd rounder out for the year and not a single snap of football played yet

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I picked second and went for David Johnson over him. Think Bell fell to 5th.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My whole season is riding on the Seahawks backfield. I took Carson in the 8th and Penny was there when I picked 9th as my rb2 as a cuff, one of them just needs to do something and I think I will be in a good position. PPR 12 teams, everyone went super RB heavy early so I cleaned up on WRs. Grabbed AP insanely late and seemed like great value there and I think Ross is going to ball out this year too.

ff18.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
My two non-FOH leagues, both 12 team. In the ESPN league, option of 2 keepers. David Johnson was my only person worth keeping so I chose to not keep anyone since I was #1 pick just in case someone did something stupid like not keep Gurley. Grabbed him #1 and then Devonta Freeman #2 (which was actually the... 6th? manual pick if you don't count keepers since 4 others didn't keep anyone). Yahoo league... there were some highly questionable early picks. Thanks to that I was able to grab Kamara at 8 and Dalvin Cook at 13. I didn't even realize til most of the way through the draft that it's 0.5 PPR, but whatever.

team2.png
team1.png

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nice avatar and team name combo in your ESPN league. My team name has been "Oh No We Suck Again" for years with the same avatar.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mahomes or Cousins today?

Biggest concern with Cousins is they get a huge lead and run a lot. For Mahomes, he has to come down someday and I think the 49ers defense is at least better than the Steelers.

Fadaar

That guy
Mahomes or Cousins today?

Biggest concern with Cousins is they get a huge lead and run a lot. For Mahomes, he has to come down someday and I think the 49ers defense is at least better than the Steelers.

Everything about this post was wrong lolol. Well maybe not the defense part, we'll have to see tonight.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
MIN defense letting me down big time so far. Might have to start streaming D's. Maybe whoever is playing AZ? Betting against myself considering I have David Johnson, but that team looks fucking inept at offense.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Isaiah Crowell or DeSean Jackson? Both have pretty tasty matchups. I'd normally go Crowell but he didn't get a single practice in this week and seemed like a last minute call to be active.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im gambling this week and picked up Jameis Winston because the dirty birds are down what, like 4 starters on D for the year including both safeties? Steelers feasted on that secondary last week.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im gambling this week and picked up Jameis Winston because the dirty birds are down what, like 4 starters on D for the year including both safeties? Steelers feasted on that secondary last week.

Gamble paid off.

So my league is very QB weighted in its scoring. 6 points for passing TD's, bonuses for 40+ yard completions/TDs, even .15 points per completion. Trying to figure out whether to start Brady @ Chicago or Winston at home versus Cleveland. Obviously Winston against Cleveland sounds like potentially best choice, but I'm wondering if Pats are unable to run against Chicago like they could against the Chiefs which will force Brady to throw it more. Leaning towards Winston, also have OJ Howard who I might flex (Kittle my normal starting TE). Thoughts?

SyKicK

Trakanon Raider
Gamble paid off.

So my league is very QB weighted in its scoring. 6 points for passing TD's, bonuses for 40+ yard completions/TDs, even .15 points per completion. Trying to figure out whether to start Brady @ Chicago or Winston at home versus Cleveland. Obviously Winston against Cleveland sounds like potentially best choice, but I'm wondering if Pats are unable to run against Chicago like they could against the Chiefs which will force Brady to throw it more. Leaning towards Winston, also have OJ Howard who I might flex (Kittle my normal starting TE). Thoughts?

I'm between Brees and Winston. I think I'm going with Winston. Like you I picked him up last week and he went crazy.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm between Brees and Winston. I think I'm going with Winston. Like you I picked him up last week and he went crazy.

Oddly enough I actually drafted him like last round to have as a backup to cover Brady's bye later in the year or as potential trade bait if he came back and lit it up. Been sitting on him.