Fantasy Football Advice

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Marshall and OBJ are done, as well as Harris. I don't know if Shep will play next week so yeah, Engram may be the only guy but he's going to be smothered by opposing defenses.

I wouldn't start anyone on the Giants at this point.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I don't even care anymore. At some point you just become french. 1-4 now, every team except this last scoring their season high against me and this last asshole beat me without a fucking flex.

Diggs injured, OBJ gone, started Engram because Reed on bye, long TD called back on bullshit for Howard, Fournette getting a fucking ridiculous garbage time TD, Hopkins going from like 8 points to 27 in a blink of an eye. Fuck.

3TZCh82.png

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm confused about a proposed trade that looks like a stone cold must 100% accept. This one's a blockbuster. 0.5 PPR league.

I give up:

LeSean McCoy
Dez Bryant
Tyler Eifert

I get:

Michael Crabtree
Duke Johnson
Doug Martin
Gronk

I have to accept this right? Am I missing something here? Does he have insider info about some of these players? I feel like I'm getting the better end of this deal by far. And he's the one who proposed it!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm dumb and should have immediately accepted that. Another trade with Crabtree went through. No idea why I hesitated.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I done goofed. Would have made my team the by far and away favorite. It was just so crazily lopsided I figured I had to be missing something.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup I would've taken that as well. Doug looked REAL good last week, Crabtree is the only one producing in Oakland, and Duke has a lot of value in PPR so even in .5 he's probably very solid. Has a nose for the endzone.

Nether

Lord Nagafen Raider
So AP had a game yesterday and I have him currently. I got offered Gronk for him. I have Witten and Gates and my starting RBs are Ingram and Freeman... I feel like my TE situation is so abhorrent I have to consider it. Instead of a kicker we have an extra flex btw

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is Gronk hurt or something? I have a hard time imagining AP keeping this up, but you never know. I'd probably make that trade but get some other opinions lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo Alex is this TE Kroft of yours decent for fantasy, since Eifert is out I have limited options and well, fuck Coby Fleener

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's the best downfield receiver next to AJ on the team. A much better option than Fleener. Only concern is that Uzomah is also solid and will steal some snaps. But Kroft and AJ are the red zone targets without a doubt.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Goddamn if Amari plays half that well the rest of the year Im walking with this trophy.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
0.5 PPR:

Cooper Kupp vs AZ
Sanu @ NE

Normally I would go with Sanu no doubt but I don't trust players when they first come back from injury.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck my fantasy life this year. Dude wins by .7 with Eagles kicker. Fuck you Skins defense

ffgay.jpg

• 1Worf

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I fucking hate FF. 3rd in points, 10th in standings.

Proposing to both of my leagues that the teams with top 5 or 6 (depending on league size) points for the week get an extra win. Putting work in all season to just get dicked by schedule rng has always been a pet peeve of mine. I'm in one league where the top 2 teams have about 300 pf less than me while I'm sitting at 6th and could easily miss the playoffs, because I happen to play most teams on their best week of the season.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Dez might be out against ATL 4:25pm Sunday start.

Replacement choices:

Stills @ CAR Monday Night or Mercedes Lewis vs Chargers 1pm Sunday

Last edited:

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jaguars will run down the Chargers throat I think. I'd probably go Stills, but there has to be better options lol.

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Proposing to both of my leagues that the teams with top 5 or 6 (depending on league size) points for the week get an extra win. Putting work in all season to just get dicked by schedule rng has always been a pet peeve of mine. I'm in one league where the top 2 teams have about 300 pf less than me while I'm sitting at 6th and could easily miss the playoffs, because I happen to play most teams on their best week of the season.

Start a total points league.