Fantasy Football Advice

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Start a total points league.

While I'd seriously take anything that takes the rng (outside of the actual players playing) out of the equation I was met with resistance for something like that. They boohoo'd because they enjoy having a specific person to shit talk week to week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bumping this extremely inactive thread. Y'all must have dominated or sucked this season. I already won this week so I'm looking ahead to the championship next week. I have pretty easy decisions across the board (ride McCoy, Hunt, and Ingram duh) but now that Olsen is healthy I wonder if I should play him over Evan Engram for championship week. He lit it up yesterday but Engram has been so consistent for me almost all season.

I think I'm going to win though knowing my opponent's biggest threat (AB) is missing next week.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lost to Mike Evans sadly. And had Philip Rivers in my other league, so you can guess how well that went as well.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Bumping this extremely inactive thread. Y'all must have dominated or sucked this season. I already won this week so I'm looking ahead to the championship next week. I have pretty easy decisions across the board (ride McCoy, Hunt, and Ingram duh) but now that Olsen is healthy I wonder if I should play him over Evan Engram for championship week. He lit it up yesterday but Engram has been so consistent for me almost all season.

I think I'm going to win though knowing my opponent's biggest threat (AB) is missing next week.

I stick with engram without doing any deep analysis on it. Olsen had some chunks of yardage from really busted coverages and he also has the potential foot issues. While Olsen always has the potential for games like that id rather the more sure thing in the finals personally.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Made it to the Superb owl in my main league.

Haven't had the need to make many tough decisions this season, thus not needing to use this thread.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Here's my matchup this week. Obviously I've had a pretty easy go with starting Hunt, McCoy, and Ingram every week. Just my new TE development is a toss up and my opponent's team is also stacked. I'd be dead in the water if he still had AB playing this week.

bort_ffl_finals_matchup.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How in the fuck do people get that many 1st round picks like your opponent has on his team? Thomas/Gronk/Gordon/Freeman what the fuck really? And he had AB???

Retarded trades allowed or what?

That said, fantasy football is so fucking dumb. My mediocre team won many weeks it should not have and is in the finals when it doesn't deserve to be and somehow ended up 9-5.

This team below somehow ended up 5-8 because Amari Cooper decided to suck dick while Eifert got hurt. Lost 2 games by less than a point. Ended up getting Zeke earlier in the year and this week is projected like 16 points higher than any team in the finals in this league on top of having guys like Carlos Hyde sitting on my bench. Fantasy footballs makes no sense

ffhas.jpg

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This guy is a notorious weasel when it comes to trades. Preying upon the hopeless that have no shot at playoffs to grab players that happen to have a few bad weeks knowing they'll turn it around. I think Gronk and AB were the only guys he drafted out of those. Everyone is cheering on me to win but I'm worried. Still, my team has fucking kicked ass. That RB trio plus Greg the Leg and JAX defense has been unreal for me. The first place payout is pretty damn high in this league too. $1k.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh shit, good luck. Jax D has been unreal for my other team in the finals, and Greg the leg is indeed a monster.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ok so for my final game, I have Zeke, Hunt, Ingram, and McCoy. I can play 3 of them, trying to decide which 3. Was thinking of leaving McCoy on the bench, but it’s really hard to decide.

Edit: standard format league

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good problem to have. McCoy on the road in standard vs the Gaytriots means they prolly get blown out early and he doesn't do anything past the 2nd quarter.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ouch. That's a really tough decision. I would never sit McCoy or Ingram though. Too much of the offense runs through them - especially McCoy.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, it’s definiely a good problem to have but it’s hard to make the call. My team has been pretty good this year, even more so considering it’s a 12 team league. Zeke I picked up in a trade during his suspension during the week that Gronk was out. The guy had both, and needed a tight end and replacement for Zeke bad so I traded Engram and Tyreek Hill which we’re both riding the bench for me.

I keep going back and forth between sitting McCoy and Ingram, given Kamara’s Increased work load. But even splitting downs Ingram has put up some good numbers

Last edited:

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Ingram didn't fair very well in their first match-up. At least it's some type of a negative when choosing between these studs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking Greg Zuerlein on IR. And the my scumbag opponent already picked up his backup. Rolling fucking Phil Dawson out for the championship.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
How in the fuck do people get that many 1st round picks like your opponent has on his team? Thomas/Gronk/Gordon/Freeman what the fuck really? And he had AB???
The only one who makes any sense is Freeman if he was traded right near the deadline. Gordon and MT have been pretty fucking consistent this year, UNLESS the reports about Gordon's injury early in the season freaked the owner out. I know as a Gordon owner I began shopping him after week 3, almost dealt him for OBJ in fact. Glad I didn't.[/QUOTE]

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Looking for any input on the following 2 choices.

Pick 1 - Dez vs Sea, AJ Green vs Det, Goodwin vs Jax I hate all of these. :(

And a defense Chicago vs Cle, KC vs Mia, or Min @ GB

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rodgers on IR, I'd roll Minny. All three are good match-ups though.

Not a chance in hell I'm starting Goodwin against Jacksonvile. Roll with Dez and AJ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Drafted this weekend, thoughts on this team? 10 team PPR, #4 overall pick, QB 2RB 3WR TE 2FLEX D K:

1. Antonio Brown
2. Dalvin Cook
3. A.J. Green
4. Jerrick McKinnon
5. Josh Gordon
6. Derrick Henry
7. Corey Davis
8. Russell Wilson
9. Mark Ingram
10. Peyton Barber
11. Aaron Jones
12. Mike Williams
13. Jack Doyle
14. Chris Godwin
15. Eagles
16. Matt Breida
17. Dez Bryant

I'll pick up a kicker eventually. Most likely drop Godwin or Dez if he doesn't sign anywhere. Personally love this team, lots of upside if Dalvin & McKinnon pan out especially. May drop Breida as well, not even sure he's the handcuff atm, that may be Alfred Morris. Need to keep a close eye on that situation.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Drafted this weekend, thoughts on this team? 10 team PPR, #4 overall pick, QB 2RB 3WR TE 2FLEX D K:

1. Antonio Brown
2. Dalvin Cook
3. A.J. Green
4. Jerrick McKinnon
5. Josh Gordon
6. Derrick Henry
7. Corey Davis
8. Russell Wilson
9. Mark Ingram
10. Peyton Barber
11. Aaron Jones
12. Mike Williams
13. Jack Doyle
14. Chris Godwin
15. Eagles
16. Matt Breida
17. Dez Bryant

I'll pick up a kicker eventually. Most likely drop Godwin or Dez if he doesn't sign anywhere. Personally love this team, lots of upside if Dalvin & McKinnon pan out especially. May drop Breida as well, not even sure he's the handcuff atm, that may be Alfred Morris. Need to keep a close eye on that situation.

The only pick I dislike a little is Josh Gordon, but round 5 is not a bad place for him so I am probably wrong. I am less familiar with 10 man teams as I usually do 12 man but it looks pretty solid, Ingram in the 9th seems like a great grab that is WAY below where he seems to be going.