Fantasy Football Advice

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sweet! Ivory inactive. Makes my RB situation much easier now.

I have a feeling Foster might shock some people today vrs Seattle.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
#1 I would keep Watkins and Tate in. But maybe I would replace Ware with Floyd. Not a fan of the Chiefs RB situation. I'm sick starting him on one league due to no other options (except for maybe Smith Sr...) and I hate it.

#2 Marshall no doubt.

Pretty sure Golden Taint and Watkins are both going to have a good game. Taint is facing like 6th string CBs

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a feeling Foster might shock some people today vrs Seattle.

Been saying this all week. He's going to have a good game until both of his legs break in the first drive of the second half.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm going to need to hit waiver/fa gold after Keenan Allen went down. Who is this seasons Beckham Jr?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going to need to hit waiver/fa gold after Keenan Allen went down. Who is this seasons Beckham Jr?
If Sterling Shepard is available grab him. Corey Coleman would be another decent target, Kevin White as well.

Also, I was completely wrong about Cooks apparently. Sorry guys. Holy shit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can only pick up FA's atm that haven't played in a game yet. Only really James White and Torrey Smith look interesting outta that list.

Only sitting at #4 waiver spot, afraid I'm going to get beaten for dudes I'm looking at. My short list right now is Will Fuller and Theo Riddick.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Sterling Shepard is available grab him. Corey Coleman would be another decent target, Kevin White as well.

Werent wrong, you cant account for those long tds. He was targeted in the red zone hardly at all last year which makes him one of those guys who can get 5 points or 35 points. I expect Snead and Fleener at some point will be his RZ go to's.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Also lost Keenan Allen, looking at adding Will Fuller or Mike Wallace. Drafted Sterling Shepherd so he's not out there, any other suggestions?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuller looks promising. Having Hopkins on the other side and Lamar Miller running the ball should give him plenty of looks.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Waiver wire pickings are going to be slim for most leagues, I lost Allen too so Im going to be trading some of my deep bench RBs and targeting guys like Willie Snead, Sanu, possibly Marvin Jones

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys who can't get Fuller need to look at Tajae Sharpe- especially if youre in ppr

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Evans did better than expected. I hated his matchup this week but knowing that he preformed well vrs a top 5 corner is always promising. Haven't had a chance to see how much he saw Trufant. Cooks was just a safer pick today.

Travis Benjermin is a good pickup. Plus both Titan WRs.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Luck and Cooks nearly beat my opponent on their own for me yesterday. Good start to the season. Not even sure I can play the Waiver Wire this week...only options for drops are John Brown and Vincent Jackson and not sure I'm ready to give up on either of them.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Wow, Fleener and John Brown fucked me in the ass
Yeah, I started Fleener, too. I'm just going to combine his points with Cooks and divide by 2 each week unless Brees keeps ignoring him. I have Allen on the bench, but it would be knee-jerk to start him over Fleener next week.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Allen has the tight end whisperer coaching him up, however.

So DT is getting an MRI on his hip and Sammy Watkins is out for awhile. I need some receiver help as well apparently.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just read there is no plan to shut Watkins down but it will be a week to week thing on his status. Jeez, can't think of a worse situation for people who own him in fantasy.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
damn I have Allen and Watkins in the rerolled keeper league. My team was going to be garbage even before this, but it still sucks.

I will now have Kelvin Benjamin, Nelson Algholor, and Allen Hurns as my starting WRs. (and Watkins when healthy)