Fantasy Football Advice

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Michael looked like an absolute monster in the preseason vs Dallas etc when he played. I cant imagine them pushing Rawls to start

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, he looked good against Dallas, but Carroll has made some comments that make it seem like Rawls will be the starter once he is ready.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carrol is full of coach speak. Plus, its a bench player, a great handcuff for Rawls if you have him....that plays on one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL. Cant be expecting waiver wire guys to be starters unless your league is full of tards

Jones will start when he gets healthy, but Michael is a nice piece to have on a bench if you have someone else to drop

Reht

Molten Core Raider
it's a 10 man custom league with a semi shallow bench, so there is always from some minor talent on the waiver wire, but if Michael is going to be the starter, he has tremendous value, but not as much as Jones (at least right now) if he ends up in a committee or behind Rawls. Love the shallow bench, but it means tougher choices on who to drop. Here's my bench:

Matthew Stafford
Jamaal Charles
Matt Jones
Marvin Jones
Allen Hurns

Louis

Trakanon Raider
First draft I manage to grab a team that yahoo graded A+ . Second draft was last night and they graded it a C-. FeelsBadMan. Of course I'm not gonna really put much faith in listening to either of those "grades".

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'll track my streamed kicker vs. Gostkowski each week. This week I have Santos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the record.. this isn't the first year Michael has looked amazing in the pre season. Rawls just looks legit to me. Guy has 2 speeds, fast and faster..He seems to have an extra gear that some backs lack. His tare last year was pretty incredible

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foster @ Seattle or Duke Johnson @ Phily?

Full PPR. Leaning the Duke. Think it's going to be a good year for him.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tough one. I've been on record saying my Eagles D is legit and I also see Duke in a time share this game.

Pescador

Trakanon Raider
First draft I manage to grab a team that yahoo graded A+ . Second draft was last night and they graded it a C-. FeelsBadMan. Of course I'm not gonna really put much faith in listening to either of those "grades".
Honestly, a the C- grade is probably a better team, based on my Yahoo league. They boost your grade for having backup QBs, TEs, DSTs, and kickers. It also counts against you if you deviate from their rankings at all, so waiting til later rounds for a QB or TE will decrease your grade. Two people in that league autodrafted and they both got an A, and their teams are garbage.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, a the C- grade is probably a better team, based on my Yahoo league. They boost your grade for having backup QBs, TEs, DSTs, and kickers. It also counts against you if you deviate from their rankings at all, so waiting til later rounds for a QB or TE will decrease your grade. Two people in that league autodrafted and they both got an A, and their teams are garbage.

I'd like to agree, but I wasn't too happy with my team for that league even before the grading.
upload_2016-9-8_15-8-38.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I got a B grade which was lower than a few people but was also predicted to win the league. Odd system yahoo!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those grades mean nothing- good or bad. All they grade you on is how closely you follow what they would have drafted for you in your position if you did auto draft.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nfl.com graded my team as the worst in our league and thats a 14 team league at that, predicting I win 3 games. Loaded our league in fantasypros and their projections show my team barely in 2nd based on projections for points this week.

Those sites are all pretty retarded.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting both but I think Cooks has the better week. That game going to be high scoring and Evans has tougher matchup

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I would start Cooks because......brees, but i looked around at a few sites and the pundits pretty much say Evans over Cooks.