Fantasy Football Advice

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What 2 RBs for this week? I've got Forte locked in but I'm waffling all over the place for my RB2 and flex. Flex is currently Doug Baldwin but I don't love him against the Rams. They always play Seattle tough.

Jeremy Hill
Christine Michael
Melvin Gordon

I don't really like any of those. Would probably go with Gordon out of those. Hill might have a good game but I have a feeling the Bengals game plan is going to be pass-heavy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure I'd replace Baldwin with any of those. Rams secondary is indeed a mess and Wilson may be forced to throw the ball more with his ankle as is. Always a craps shoot /shrug

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hill and Gordon, if this is ppr then maybe baldwin over Hill. 1/2 ppr prob still stick with hill and gordon.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I am choosing between Stafford and Carr this week. I have them pretty even. Stafford is the better passer but Carr has the easier assignment. Thoughts?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
So I have David Johnson, Rashad Jennings and Thomas Rawls.

Then a whole bunch of question marks for two WR spots.

Jordan Matthews
DeSean Jackson
Jarvis Landry
Tajae Sharpe
WIll Fuller

Matthews as WR1 is obvious. I have no clue who to play at WR2. My gut says Sharpe. The sites out there that I trust say DeSean. One of those dudes will have a good week I just have no clue which.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
So I am choosing between Stafford and Carr this week. I have them pretty even. Stafford is the better passer but Carr has the easier assignment. Thoughts?
I have the same choice and i am going with Stafford. It's a little too early in the season to truly decide which team they are facing is the easier assignment and Stafford is the better QB (statistically, for the moment).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So I have David Johnson, Rashad Jennings and Thomas Rawls.

Then a whole bunch of question marks for two WR spots.

Jordan Matthews
DeSean Jackson
Jarvis Landry
Tajae Sharpe
WIll Fuller

Matthews as WR1 is obvious. I have no clue who to play at WR2. My gut says Sharpe. The sites out there that I trust say DeSean. One of those dudes will have a good week I just have no clue which.

I honestly would gamble on Fuller. He looks like the real deal.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Djax

I need to start 3 but think Jennings is a sure thing.. SO really 2 more RB's

Hill
Foster
Yeldon
Rawls

Leaning towards Foster and Yeldon

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
No Chris Ivory and Yeldon is playing the Chargers? Yeah, I'd start him too. Foster should be ok in ppr.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I've got J Stew, Devonta Freeman, Spencer Ware, Gio B, and Foster in ppr.

Thinking J Stew against the Niners in a cross country early game and Spencer Ware even if he is @ Hou he should do well in the passing game again.

Fucking couldn't claim Coleman and I'm really freaking the fuck out about Freeman now.

Meanwhile I grabbed Fuller for the upside and Sharpe/Tyrell Williams are just sitting there taunting me. I need to figure out my RB situation or hope that Spencer becomes a full time back. (not gonna sit here and hope for injuries right? right??)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I picked up Tyrell Williams and dropped Eifert. I probably have a couple weeks to pick him up again before someone else notices and grabs him.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Thinking about just dropping Ebron for Sharpe. That way I'm covering two likely bust out targets instead of never starting my 2nd TE.

Was hoping I could trade him though, but Sharpe just sitting there, I have a good feeling about that guy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Quincy Enunwa could be an option if Marshall is hurt, he's looked good so far in both games.

• 1Like

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No idea who to use as my flex... PPR, Marvin Jones , Jeremy Maclin, or Michael crabtree. What you guys think?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
jeez.. that's tough. Don't like Maclin's matchup. I'm leaning towards Crabtree over Jones but it's a toss up!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if it makes you feel better..

Jeremy Maclin (not injury-related) returned to practice Friday.

He's good to go for Week 2 against the Texans as a WR3. The Texans mostly held Maclin in check both meeting last season, limiting him to receiving lines of 5-52-0 and 3-29-0. Maclin should still see 6-8 targets.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only stuck on one more decision for this week and I need forum bros advice: Foster or Mike Floyd for flex in ppr?