Fantasy Football Advice

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I need to trade Kenyan Drake for a more consistent RB. Preferably someone who will do well in week 12 when Gurley has a bye. Anyone have advice?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I fucked up.

43543636_1926131177683370_5386176799237472256_n.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, nothing prior to tonight pointed to Drake with confidence unless you absolutely had to use him and had nobody else

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I put Funchess in Flex instead of Drake. Luckily this is an easy week for me so I think I'm alright anyways.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I gambled and threw Lamar Miller into my lineup over Ingram last night. It actually paid off for once. I'm feeling pretty good about my team this year, even when my Conner rental period ends. I've been trying to get Bell from another guy in our league, but he's a total Taco and won't budge for anything remotely reasonable. The league is half PPR.

1540585131958.png

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I put Funchess in Flex instead of Drake. Luckily this is an easy week for me so I think I'm alright anyways.

I'm flexing Funchess as well (behind Michael Thomas and Tyler Boyd), but Baltimore is a tough match up. Need to hope he gets some red zone targets.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I've got a ton of players on Bye this week. So I need to figure out of this 4, which 2 I should play, and one must be a RB.

Sony Michel (Still marked a Questionable but supposed to be back this week, who knows how effective he will be though)
Ito Smith (Just picked him up because I needed another RB)
Josh Gordon
Amari Cooper

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm gonna necro this thread instead of just using the keeper league one.

.5 PPR league

I made a trade this week, got Chris Carson for Travis Kelce. My 2 RB's where Ezekiel Elliot and Jonathon Taylor, my backup TE is Jimmy Graham. So Graham is now starting, I picked up Tonyan off the wire. My WR/Flex layout is Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, Keenan Allen. My thinking was TE's are relatively close ish, I loose ~4 points a week at TE but gain ~8-10 in RB/Flex. Good trade or bad?

My initial reaction is Taylor goes to flex and Carson starts RB2. I know week 4 is a super fluke for Tonyan, but I kind of feel like he might just be the start over Graham? (after this week, since he's on bye) He's now showed his hands are glue and he doesn't drop the ball, and the Rodgers can trust him.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Well, I have Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers. Now that Dak went down I'm thinking I'm going to trade Rodgers for George Kittle

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Who would ever take that trade lol
I looked and was like that seems like a good trade, but I'll let him see what he wants to offer, and that's what he offered me lol. I would guess he's down on Kittle after how fucking terrible the 49'ers looked today. His backup is Higbee, so I'm not really sure what he's going to do for TE.

It's pretty funny because I think Kittle went 21st in the draft, and I got Aaron Rodgers in like the 13th round or something.

It's kind of a bad week for me to make the trade, because Seahawks have their bye next week so I'll be down Wilson. I think I'm just going to pick up Fitzpatrick vs the Jets for next week

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you didnt hit accept lightning quick youre crazy. Kittle's value is way better than a QBs. He put up 40 points with the back up QB lol.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If you didnt hit accept lightning quick youre crazy. Kittle's value is way better than a QBs. He put up 40 points with the back up QB lol.
Oh yeah, I've accepted that trade. My post before that one shows my TE situation after trading, I'll ride Kittle.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got asked to trade Bell who will be going to the Chiefs for Gronk and Fournette. At TE I have Goedert who is on IR and Hurst. My RB's are Cook, Ingram, Hill on Atl and Bell.

Both Gronk and Fournette are questionable going into this week. Not really sure about it cause I wanna see what the Chiefs do with Bell.

What are your guys thoughts?

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No way man. Gronk is so washed up and hasnt done anything all year. Dude can barely run. Fournette is right there with him. Either sell high on Bell or hold him and see how it goes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users