Fantasy Football - Fun Leagues I & II 2014

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Can we switch that to wife and nurse practitioner? And I get to watch. Oh hell, and I guess you can, too.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only if you give me some sweet sweet hand action. I need the release after finally benching Ivory on the week he goes for 100 yards and a TD. Fucker.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Starting Flacco over Ryan simply because it is my way of contributing to the "who is better" debate. I'm sure this won't bite me square in the cheeks.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure who I played this week but glad they won. They have most of my team in my money league. Still going to fuck you faggs up going forward!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm playing against Gerbil tonight, I have Antonio Brown and he has Bell and Andre Johnson. Brown throws a TD and I start talking shit. Bell catches a TD pass 30 seconds later
frown.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This beaver guy is a real FAg. Just know 2 of my best players are hurt but will be back soon and I'll see you in the playoffs!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This beaver guy is a real FAg. Just know 2 of my best players are hurt but will be back soon and I'll see you in the playoffs!
<3

I thought I was wrecked when I saw what Gronk was doing as well as the NE defense. But then things got much, much better. Too bad I didn't play Big Ben!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
<3

I thought I was wrecked when I saw what Gronk was doing as well as the NE defense. But then things got much, much better. Too bad I didn't play Big Ben!
Pretty typical this year for anyone I play to have a monster game. Across all my leagues.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That is ballsy. Jay has been pretty bad the last few weeks, so he is bound for a good performance anytime now.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
the fuck?! I am going to lose to Team Sherman thanks to a shitty day by Murray and a huge day by Jeremy Hill. Unless Big Ben & Antonio Brown do some major rapey rapey tonight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No shit! Just got another Big Ben TD so I could still pull it out.

Actually, that puts me up by 1 point. Unless Ben shits the bed and throws a pick, I am good