Fantasy Football - Fun Leagues I & II 2014

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm rooting for Eagles D/ST. I'm happy so far; Sproles is the shiznit.
Cam Newton/Panthers is fucking me in the ass across all leagues. Killing me as my QB in my money league, killing me by just feeding the Eagles D points in our league. 31 fucking points FROM A FUCKING DEFENSE!? Fuck Cam Newton. Fuck him in his stupid capri pants wearing ass.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 leagues I was up pretty comfortably going in to Sunday night. 3 leagues I lost comfortably in by Monday night.

Fuck you, fantasy football.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'll take it. Kinda sad taking two games from my bro Gerbil, it would have been a lot more fun if it'd been Convo.
The Eagles D almost makes me feel better because it means that I got absolutely crushed this week and would have lost even without the horrible decision to start Andy fucking Dalton. Congrats on first place. Don't get too comfy.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone in Fun 1 needs to trade me a QB, and then laugh as he gets injured like the other 2 I had.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The Eagles D almost makes me feel better because it means that I got absolutely crushed this week and would have lost even without the horrible decision to start Andy fucking Dalton. Congrats on first place. Don't get too comfy.
Hah, I'm never comfortable. Hell, I'm still probably on the bottom of the Power Ratings. I just checked... I'm barely above Spodermans.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone in Fun 1 needs to trade me a QB, and then laugh as he gets injured like the other 2 I had.
What's your team name? I was trying to unload Philip Rivers a few weeks ago when he was the #2 QB. He's dropped to #8, but that's still good considering his awful performance the other week.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's your team name? I was trying to unload Philip Rivers a few weeks ago when he was the #2 QB. He's dropped to #8, but that's still good considering his awful performance the other week.
Want a stud rookie WR? Got Odell Beckham or Martavis Bryant. 6td in 4 games!!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Any of you Fun 2 folks want to trade a decent RB for Big Ben and/or DeSean Jackson? You know you do!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Who is raider haters? Check team for a trade!
What happened?

Convo, you and I played week 2. I won just barely. I think I will need to win just barely again this week. I consider this a must-win. We both must go to 6-5 or my season is sunk.

Fun fact: You started Denver D/ST (against KC) against me week 2 and scored 2 points. I now start them against you (against STL) in week 11 and am projected to score 8. We have a 6 point line (in your favor).

I will win by 2 points and will then go on to win this whole thing. That is that. No other outcome is possible in any way. I win. Crown me now.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only people I want on your team to do well are bell and Jackson. I might break an all time points high against you this week...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I gladly lose in this league if Hilton or Bradshaw catch some Tds and bell gets 25 points tomorrow night:)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, 2 weeks in a row where I am going to lose. I probably should stop screwing around with new players every week!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I suppose if the Steelers D scores 20 points, and Antonio Brown scores 20 I could still win!