Fantasy Football - Fun Leagues I & II 2014

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I took an impromptu vacation so the rankings didn't get done. Sitting on a beach > doing that crap from a phone. I'll have them back up this week.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I do in fact feel like I am getting extremely lucky.

I will take it though!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My team is not good. Even playing pretty much all the right people every week it's not helping. The wheels have completely come off this success train.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
My team is not good. Even playing pretty much all the right people every week it's not helping. The wheels have completely come off this success train.
So much this, I have been projected to win almost every week and I end up getting blown out because players are putting up single digits and 0s. Fuck.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I win even when I leave points on the bench.

Yeah, I am that guy!

Sterling

El Presidente
Fun League 2 definitely going in the wrong direction last couple of weeks. 2 losses in a row puts me at 6-3, so I need to rebound starting this week!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm gonna jinx myself here, but thanks to Gerbil for starting Dalton, who had one of the worst stat lines I've seen for a QB in quite awhile.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm gonna jinx myself here, but thanks to Gerbil for starting Dalton, who had one of the worst stat lines I've seen for a QB in quite awhile.
Obviously you aren't playing in FL 1 where I have managed to throw out some horrific QB stat lines more than once.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
In preparation for Luck's bye week, I had to make a shocking move!

rrr_img_80337.jpg
I'd just like to point out the depths the crippling retardism that I clearly suffer from.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I would ask who the fuck Martavis Bryant is, and why he has 20 pts., but I don't want Grimm to yell at me for being a filthy casual.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would ask who the fuck Martavis Bryant is, and why he has 20 pts., but I don't want Grimm to yell at me for being a filthy casual.
Just the guy with 6 TD's in 4 weeks.

Filthy casual.

I picked him up half just to have a Steelers player on my team.