Fantasy Football - Fun Leagues I & II 2014

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah, it's going to take some luck for me to beat Convo.

And Donkey Punchers is Echo. I smell commissioner shenanigans.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I just want to point out that it is bullshit Robotos has had 257 less points scored on him than me.

JUST SAYIN

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are burying the lede. I clinched a spot in next year's league! Hug Life is going to be relegated to league 2 even if he wins this week. Unless he scores 157 more points than me. I autodrafted because dates are hard to understand and ended up with AP as my top pick. Basically I should be awarded the title.

Poor Arch(Hug Life), fewest points scored by 50 and most points allowed. That's some shitty fantasy footballing.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I think it's bullshit that League II is just arbitrarily the 'junior' league. After all, everyone knows that first is the worst and second is the best.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Although getting that 2nd TD for Antonio Brown when the game was already over makes me feel better.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do I get bonus points for bitchslapping the 1st place team in the last week of the season?

Just like last year I'm stuck in the AFC North of the Hall division when I'd be a playoff team in the NFC South that is the Oats division.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I made a mistake last week. I thought, for some reason, that the top two teams from each division were automatic entries into the playoffs. I didn't realize it could come out at 3:1. Not sure why I thought that but for some reason I did.

Anyway, in Fun II, Beaver Traps come out as the #1 seed from Bottoms and plays Marsupials. Marsupials, although the 3rd place finisher in bottoms and the #4 seed, was still better than both the #2 and #3 players from Tops. Tops winner Donkey Punchers is the #2 seed and the only hope for Tops. He faces the defending champ and #3 seed Fister Robotos. I think the champ, Robos, and the high-scoring Beavers will be our finalists.

My team finally came together and produced a massive outcome. 159 points. The biggest score of the year in the league. A classic example of too little too late. It was a fun year though I won't lie. I mostly like the moves I made and had a good time. So, you know.

For some reason I am really happy that neither Convo nor Gravy made the playoffs. The three of us were in a virtual 3-way tie for most of the year and in the end...we all lost.
smile.png

Good ole fantasy football. How I love thee.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll be checking my points the next few weeks. I'm sure I had the best team! Just too many injuries. I still finished ahead of you 2 since I had way more points! I actually had a lot more points than 2 of the people who made playoffs...

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playoff time! Time for Fuzzy Bunnies (1) and Donkey Punchers (2) to complete the cheating commissioner dual fist fuckery.