Fantasy Football - Fun Leagues I & II 2014

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh me!

Grats Angry. I needed that night from bell in my other league so I'm happy. Hopefully I still win out and make playoffs to get revenge.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only scored 57 points this week.

And THREE teams scored less. Holy fuck what a shitshow of a week.

My team has turned in to steaming garbage lately. A couple weeks ago I was 3rd or 4th in total points, now I'm 2nd lowest scored and 2nd highest scored against. Fuck me, right?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I just looked at the weekly scores and realized only 2 teams would have beat me this week, and of course I happened to play against one of them. That is insane since I only scored 89.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Raider Haters (KC) -38
Donkey Punchers (DONK) - 106

If I don't get the Charles Barkley Turrible Trophy, I'm gonna be upset.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need a big win over donkey punchers this week. You have Hilton and he's free to go off on me but that's it.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
There's a very real possibility that I will get beat this week by the winless guy who still starts Adrian Peterson. By hook or by crook I must not let this happen! I was going to gamble on the Bills kicker but they moved the game. I still have to gamble on Marcedes Lewis' s first game back though. I purposefully let my TEslot fall way low in the draft thinking I could survive on FA tight ends but that hasn't really panned out for me. Oh well. As long as Luck keeps Lucking and Lacey keeps Laceying, I should be good. Convo and Gravy, if you guys could go ahead and lose this week, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Luck will put up huge numbers this week. I am sure of it since I'm playing him in my 14 man league. Pencil McCoy in for his best week of the year too. Ugh

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
0 points out of Jonas Grey? NO PROBLEM! The rest of my team will show up at the same time for the first time all season in this very important match up of 3-8 teams. I SHAN'T BE RELEGATED!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Which Wombat on this board is in Fun II? I may have pm'd the wrong one calling him a fucker.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I am the one in Fun 2. Though considering this board, I'm more surprised when people aren't sending each other profanities.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
It was all in fun, I hope it came across like that. Sorry if it didn't. I don't take FF seriously, obviously.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It happened. It all happened.

I lost to the only winless guy in the league. The guy who still starts Adrian Peterson. I lost by 1 point. I lost on Monday night. And I lost in a duel of kickers.

Kickers.

One point.

Gambling on Marcedes Lewis was a mistake. I should have known better.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Seriously though, Donkey Punchers (who is this on RR?) has clinched at least the #2 seed overall and is the absolute winner from Tops. That is that. Congrats to him. Well played sir.

I am in the best position (I think) for second place in tops. I am tied with Surrounded by Idiots (Convo) and Raider Haters (Gravy) at 6-6. But I am facing the other 1-10 team in the last week whereas Convo and Gravy face each other.

But Convo is 124 points ahead of me in the Points For (PF) tiebreaker. So, basically, I need to beat the 1-10 Shermans while Gravy and his Haters need to beat the 6-6 high scoring Idiots owned by Convo in order for me to get in as the 4 seed. So Gravy, my Cardinals Nation bro, don't let me down! Beat that sunglasses wearing bastard! If you win and I lose, you're in!

In Bottoms:

A win by Marsupials puts them in the playoffs as the #3 seed but they face the not-shitty 6-6 Blowfishes.

If the Fister Robos win, they are the #1 seed.

Beaver Traps owns all tie breaks and actually has the second highest score in the league behind only Donkey Punchers. If the Beavers beat the Robos, they are in as the #2 seed behind Donkey Punchers.