Fantasy Football - Gravy's Fun League (RRFL 2)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Two Double-Dips from Brees to Cooks has pushed Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy ahead of Sir Funk Sir Funk and now we are (maybe) going to see our new-comer take on our commissioner edko edko for the Final. I am excite!

On a side note our two lowest seeds, @Syia and Ameraves Ameraves , are putting up the two largest scores these last two weeks. Go figure.

Also, my team still sucks total ass and Bacon Fist Clan @Urlithani is scoring more on his bench this week than my starters.

Go Tops! An all Tops Final! It's like College Football! Go Mrs! Remember Mrs, edko has been doing this for years.

Finish him!

finish-him.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm riding a huge day from the Dolphins defense and from Novak. Nothing like being carried by your defense and kicker!

36 points from your D and K is the exact metaphysical substance of God Almighty Himself.

Also, I may have spoken too soon. Mrs is only up by a few points and Monday Night is still in play.

Go Mrs!

losing-nerd-athlete-cheerleader-stands-with-pompoms-picture-id170087802.jpg

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I just realized in my big spammy @ post, I had Mrs up against Ritley. Oops. She is up against Sir Funk. Edko is up against Ritley.

Edited it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would have crushed each and every one of you fuckers these last 2 weeks. You guys are just lucky I waited too long to peak

Sterling

El Presidente
I really shit it up this year in all the board leagues. Sad, I'm usually in it till the very end. Drafting AP in Round 1 certainly didn't help.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Averaged over 100 points per game during the season, averaged about 67 during the two game playoffs.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Julio Jones out for both playoff games, and play against Bell who went off for 50 during the first game. FF is such a crapshoot.

Oh well, lets go bottom!

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That happened to me 2 years ago, Ritley Ritley . I only lost 1 game all season, had Murray, Aaron Rodgers and Antonio Brown, it was great. Apparently they all shit the bed the last couple weeks that year.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mrs. Gravy jumped out to a 12.3-0 lead last night. Nice call with Sproles.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mrs. Gravy jumped out to a 12.3-0 lead last night. Nice call with Sproles.
I really have not altered my team much over the course of the season. The little news stories attached to the players' identities and their accumulated points is really how I have managed WHEN I have remembered to manage!
I think all of it has been beginner's luck. It has been super fun too!
Thanks, guys! (insert kissy face emoticon here)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity