Fantasy Football - Gravy's Fun League (RRFL 2)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm guaranteed a playoff spot with the win this week. Since we don't have a bye I'm not really playing for much until the playoffs

Last edited:

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ugh I totally forgot while on vacation. I feel bad for winning because I hate people who check out early and don't bother to finish FF seasons.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So my whole team combined for 1 touchdown. And that is including QB.

Please Julio save me next week

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I got wrecked this year. Bit of a cold splash of water after my dominance of the last 2 years!

• 1Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
e127dbe0-d82a-11e5-a44c-37f2ded2e1b9_CRyZSueUkAEeDez.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I set a new low for myself with a whopping 60 points this week. I am embarrassed.

• 1Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Excuse me?

Also, when should I expect the regular season trophy in the mail?

Your epeen totem was already delivered to your team via the magic of esspin to your team trophy rack.

You got me this week. Good luck (Translation: Get fucked).

• 1Solidarity

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Alright Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy , you've won our division and it is up to you to represent Tops and smash these Bottoms fools!

Remember, Fantasy playoff matches span two weeks of games. So you only have two more matches that will span the next 4 weeks. If you make it to the final, it is worth considering that some teams who are heading to the RL playoffs might bench some of their studs in week 17 possibly at halftime in order to keep them fresh and/or avoid injury. This doesn't always matter but it's possibly worth knowing. Your opponent will face the same dilemma most likely so it usually evens out. I will lol so hard if you win this thing. I am your cheerleader!

male_cheerleader.jpg

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Yeah, well I have done the best I could with my team including to TRY and remember when to move players who had a bye week or an injury. Considering I know very little about this, it has been pretty fun finishing just barely above 500 and with an ok pf to pa :)

Thanks for cheering AG! :emoji_beers:

• 1Like