Fantasy Football - Gravy's Fun League (RRFL 2)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I lost my QB (Big Ben) and #1 RB (CJ Anderson) in the last two weeks... fuck

But I still have Julio Jones and AJ Green to take me to the promised land.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Need to pick two...

Matt Forte (NYJ) vs Cleveland
Melvin Gordon (SD) vs Denver
Devontae Booker (Den) vs San Diego
Spencers Ware (KC) vs Indianapolis

My head tells me to keep riding Forte and Gorden, but match ups look better for other backs. Thoughts?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Need to pick two...

Matt Forte (NYJ) vs Cleveland
Melvin Gordon (SD) vs Denver
Devontae Booker (Den) vs San Diego
Spencers Ware (KC) vs Indianapolis

My head tells me to keep riding Forte and Gorden, but match ups look better for other backs. Thoughts?
Forte and Ware would be my picks, but Gordon could do well too. Indy is just a soft defense and Denver is not

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
getimage?id=81395868-49ec-4545-a0f0-b560122693e5&max_dim=324&square_it=true.jpg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You are getting lucky with the panthers D, that was absolutely not a fumble. Everyone including Mike P. said it was a forward pass, and they didn't even review it

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Syia Syia , it looks like you really need a new QB. How about you give up LeSean McCoy for Matt Ryan?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
(edit: oops sorry, wrong FF thread)
Christine Michael was just dropped in my league, leaving every one of the Seattle RB's available. Anyone know what the fuck is going on up there in Seahawk land? Who should I be going after?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Yeah that was ISIS level slaughter.

I think I've been doing fantasy for 6 years or so and I do believe that is the single worst game I've ever had. Congo rats Mrs. Now you gotta go on to the playoffs and represent! Bring that Ritley clown to his knees and make him kiss the ring!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Yeah, I would love that to happen. To which sky god should I pray for that because his entire team AND bench would have to have the ebola for me to have a chance.